Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL]10 drop coli challenge tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
update log 04032017
  • updated all venues. added redrock and the vents.
  • starting work on new 'settings' tab to choose what to include/not to include basing settings done. accepting requests (assuming anyone actually uses this. will prob just update based on what i want to include 8/ )
update log 04032017
  • updated all venues. added redrock and the vents.
  • starting work on new 'settings' tab to choose what to include/not to include basing settings done. accepting requests (assuming anyone actually uses this. will prob just update based on what i want to include 8/ )
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace Im glad to see this still going! I love this tracker still. Eventually i wont be so beat down by work ill ve back swinging again!
@retrace Im glad to see this still going! I love this tracker still. Eventually i wont be so beat down by work ill ve back swinging again!
@Zyxx
yeah i ended up going on sabbatical for like 1 year and forgot to update, sorry. good luck w work!
@Zyxx
yeah i ended up going on sabbatical for like 1 year and forgot to update, sorry. good luck w work!
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace i did the same thing xD you're all good. Just somehow forgot to log on for like 8 months.
@retrace i did the same thing xD you're all good. Just somehow forgot to log on for like 8 months.
@Zyxx also i almost forgot- are you planning on making a logo or smth for the challenge in the future? just asking cuz i've been seeing a lotta signature link stuff for challenges recently and it'd help if you wanna make the challenge more popular.
@Zyxx also i almost forgot- are you planning on making a logo or smth for the challenge in the future? just asking cuz i've been seeing a lotta signature link stuff for challenges recently and it'd help if you wanna make the challenge more popular.
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace Oh thats actually a good idea! I could put one together for sure.
@retrace Oh thats actually a good idea! I could put one together for sure.
@retrace

Thanks for making this! It's working well, except I wanted to clarify, is there something specific I'm supposed to be putting in the item spaces, other than just the name of the item? All the item spaces say "Invalid: Input must fall within specified range" when you mouse over them and when I click on the drop down arrow, it just says "#REF!". My spreadsheet is a copy of the most recent version, as I started yesterday.
@retrace

Thanks for making this! It's working well, except I wanted to clarify, is there something specific I'm supposed to be putting in the item spaces, other than just the name of the item? All the item spaces say "Invalid: Input must fall within specified range" when you mouse over them and when I click on the drop down arrow, it just says "#REF!". My spreadsheet is a copy of the most recent version, as I started yesterday.
FR +1
@aiwowie
No problemo, buddy-o. :)
Have you entered a venue yet? It's the dropdown near the top under the "IN/COMPLETE" cell. The dropdown items for the cells under it should then automatically update with the items from that venue. If it still isn't working, plase send me more details so I can try to see what may have gone wrong.

EDIT: actually i found some things missing with the sheet- must've forgot them last time. gimme a mo then you can copy it again and see if it works
EDIT2: alright, should be good to go.
@aiwowie
No problemo, buddy-o. :)
Have you entered a venue yet? It's the dropdown near the top under the "IN/COMPLETE" cell. The dropdown items for the cells under it should then automatically update with the items from that venue. If it still isn't working, plase send me more details so I can try to see what may have gone wrong.

EDIT: actually i found some things missing with the sheet- must've forgot them last time. gimme a mo then you can copy it again and see if it works
EDIT2: alright, should be good to go.
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace I made a new copy and tried it in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, but it's still doing the same thing.
@retrace I made a new copy and tried it in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, but it's still doing the same thing.
FR +1
@aiwowie
could you take a screenshot after you've typed in a venue, and the drop down for the items is visible?

edit: nvm, i think i found the problem? i didn't notice it since i've been using my original copy and that one's functioning well. gimme either a few minutes or until around rollover.
edit2: alright, should work now. sorry for all of the problems
@aiwowie
could you take a screenshot after you've typed in a venue, and the drop down for the items is visible?

edit: nvm, i think i found the problem? i didn't notice it since i've been using my original copy and that one's functioning well. gimme either a few minutes or until around rollover.
edit2: alright, should work now. sorry for all of the problems
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8