Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Retired Beastclan Guide
1 2 3 4
Updated with Volcanic Vents!

Two new harpies bring the harpy population up to respectable levels, while SIX new Serthis bring that clan up to Maren levels. COULD TALONOK BE NEXT????? We can only hope. Imps display an acceptable degree of sapience and are added to the Other Peoples tab. Manticores reach five total members and establish themselves as populous enough to warrant their own tab, joining Miths as breakout neutral clans. There are now… way too many tabs.

Total Beastclan populations are now:

Centaur: 8
Harpy: 8
Longneck: 8
Maren: 12
Serthis: 12
Talonok: 6
Updated with Volcanic Vents!

Two new harpies bring the harpy population up to respectable levels, while SIX new Serthis bring that clan up to Maren levels. COULD TALONOK BE NEXT????? We can only hope. Imps display an acceptable degree of sapience and are added to the Other Peoples tab. Manticores reach five total members and establish themselves as populous enough to warrant their own tab, joining Miths as breakout neutral clans. There are now… way too many tabs.

Total Beastclan populations are now:

Centaur: 8
Harpy: 8
Longneck: 8
Maren: 12
Serthis: 12
Talonok: 6
@xiaoyao8 pinging myself, OOH this looks interensting
@xiaoyao8 pinging myself, OOH this looks interensting
Updated with Blooming Grove! Dryads have been given their own tab and the Fungi and Fauns have been added to Other Peoples.
Updated with Blooming Grove! Dryads have been given their own tab and the Fungi and Fauns have been added to Other Peoples.
@BatCrooks

Thank you for your hard work on this! :)
@BatCrooks

Thank you for your hard work on this! :)
Updated with new Raptorik and Longneck!
Updated with new Raptorik and Longneck!
I am going to bump because this is the best guide ever
I am going to bump because this is the best guide ever
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
bomp
bomp
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
this is awesome! this will really be helpful when writing my clan lore, as they are heavily influenced by the beastclans
this is awesome! this will really be helpful when writing my clan lore, as they are heavily influenced by the beastclans
OOOo wAhbnmf.png
lnna8Fr.png
m2WAjLy.png D1hWFFK.png
xMDEzaJ.png
Dude, thank you so much for making this! What a well-prepared and executed resource for folks who want to learn more about that Beastclan Lore (tm). Thank you for adding the Ambassadors as well! It'll come in really handy over the next year as more and more are introduced. :)
Dude, thank you so much for making this! What a well-prepared and executed resource for folks who want to learn more about that Beastclan Lore (tm). Thank you for adding the Ambassadors as well! It'll come in really handy over the next year as more and more are introduced. :)
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@BatCrooks Hello! I'd hate to be bother, but this is super useful, but also slightly outdated! I was wondering if you could include the new ambassadors and those within the Thunderhead Savannah?

No rush if you can't, of course, but I do love how comprehensive it is.
@BatCrooks Hello! I'd hate to be bother, but this is super useful, but also slightly outdated! I was wondering if you could include the new ambassadors and those within the Thunderhead Savannah?

No rush if you can't, of course, but I do love how comprehensive it is.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3 4