Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | (Guide) Unique way of money making!
1 2
This a new, unique way to make money! It may take a bit for it to bloom, but it's much better then grinding the tedious Fairgrounds or making small amounts from the items you sold from the coli. This guide does need the coli, so I'm sorry if Coli doesn't work for you. I'll have something in this guide to maybe speed the coli up.

NOW LET'S START THE GUIDE

1. The first thing is, HAVE AN OPEN NEST (Or many open nests, the more the merrier!)

2. Grab some RTB fodder. You can get this from the AH, Trading forums, or sometimes lair clear-outs on the raffle forum sub-section. (The cheaper the better! If you cannot find RTB fodder, buy/get the cheapest dragon you can find. wait for it to be RTB)

3. BREED THAT FODDER. Hope for large number nests, this means MORE MONEY.

4. HATCH THE NEST, This will take 6 days, so why not make some popcorn while you wait?

5. While waiting for the nests to hatch, snipe the cheapest dergs from the AH. They won't be RTT, but they should be grown by the time the nests hatch.

6. Train the parent fodder.

7. When nests hatch, exalt the parents (Or if they are plentifuls, you could keep them for future breeding.) . Try to do level 7, as that's about 10k per derg.

8. Remember those cheap dergs you got from the AH? Save a few for breeding, then train and exalt the rest.

9. Repeat! you can have tons of money flowing in by doing this in batches. This is still a WIP process, so this guide can change.

@Corgite

This a new, unique way to make money! It may take a bit for it to bloom, but it's much better then grinding the tedious Fairgrounds or making small amounts from the items you sold from the coli. This guide does need the coli, so I'm sorry if Coli doesn't work for you. I'll have something in this guide to maybe speed the coli up.

NOW LET'S START THE GUIDE

1. The first thing is, HAVE AN OPEN NEST (Or many open nests, the more the merrier!)

2. Grab some RTB fodder. You can get this from the AH, Trading forums, or sometimes lair clear-outs on the raffle forum sub-section. (The cheaper the better! If you cannot find RTB fodder, buy/get the cheapest dragon you can find. wait for it to be RTB)

3. BREED THAT FODDER. Hope for large number nests, this means MORE MONEY.

4. HATCH THE NEST, This will take 6 days, so why not make some popcorn while you wait?

5. While waiting for the nests to hatch, snipe the cheapest dergs from the AH. They won't be RTT, but they should be grown by the time the nests hatch.

6. Train the parent fodder.

7. When nests hatch, exalt the parents (Or if they are plentifuls, you could keep them for future breeding.) . Try to do level 7, as that's about 10k per derg.

8. Remember those cheap dergs you got from the AH? Save a few for breeding, then train and exalt the rest.

9. Repeat! you can have tons of money flowing in by doing this in batches. This is still a WIP process, so this guide can change.

@Corgite

jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Remember when I said you could speed up coli? Use a Ethernet cable.
Remember when I said you could speed up coli? Use a Ethernet cable.
claim
claim
you can post now.
you can post now.
@Corgite

This is absolutely amazing advice. I really need to do this - and I'm going to, I think. I'm going to open a few spaces in my lair to hold temporary breeding mates, then snatch up some nests asap.

Thank you for this! :)
@Corgite

This is absolutely amazing advice. I really need to do this - and I'm going to, I think. I'm going to open a few spaces in my lair to hold temporary breeding mates, then snatch up some nests asap.

Thank you for this! :)
rSvYfKQ.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
@NirCele
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help.
@NirCele
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help.
This is not new or unique. This is most long-term players' standard method of making money; several flights do "profit pushes" that aren't directly trying for dominance, but for training and exalting dragons for money.

However, it's a solid way to make money, and it can be combined with gaining food and other loot, and coli-grinding for festival loot.

To get a pair of dragons to serve as trainers, Culex's Leveling Guide is the best.

Adults in the AH are often available for 7-8k; right now, they start at about 8.5k. With a pair of level 25's (and you can train those up in a weekend, if you've got the time to burn), you can train a dragon to level 7 in 10-15 minutes, and sell it for 2000-3000 profit.

Profit for dragons you breed yourself is higher, but takes longer. Buying dragons to train and exalt can get you 10k/hour at a conservative estimate--40k/hour if the prices in the AH are running a little lower, or if you're lucky in the coliseum.
This is not new or unique. This is most long-term players' standard method of making money; several flights do "profit pushes" that aren't directly trying for dominance, but for training and exalting dragons for money.

However, it's a solid way to make money, and it can be combined with gaining food and other loot, and coli-grinding for festival loot.

To get a pair of dragons to serve as trainers, Culex's Leveling Guide is the best.

Adults in the AH are often available for 7-8k; right now, they start at about 8.5k. With a pair of level 25's (and you can train those up in a weekend, if you've got the time to burn), you can train a dragon to level 7 in 10-15 minutes, and sell it for 2000-3000 profit.

Profit for dragons you breed yourself is higher, but takes longer. Buying dragons to train and exalt can get you 10k/hour at a conservative estimate--40k/hour if the prices in the AH are running a little lower, or if you're lucky in the coliseum.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Corgite How much lair space is recommended to start with this? :)
I know, the more the better, but when does it become more profitable than buying dragons from the AH to exhalt?
@Corgite How much lair space is recommended to start with this? :)
I know, the more the better, but when does it become more profitable than buying dragons from the AH to exhalt?
Image3_1x1_zpsrg6mskc2.gifImage3_1x2_zpsuovcka44.gifImage3_1x3_zpspddykc0r.gif
Image3_2x1_zpshav0cnhy.gifImage3_2x2_zps0f5f24yv.gifImage3_2x3_zps7vge5ltm.gif
Image3_3x1_zpsmfst9sin.gifImage3_3x2_zpsn0tpmmvh.gifImage3_3x3_zpslzaainva.gif
@Corgite, I wanted to ask what price would you usually find RTB dragons? o: (it's tough to filter through all the hatchlings and already bred adults >__<)

Just saw Eris's post. ;w; Woops!
@Corgite, I wanted to ask what price would you usually find RTB dragons? o: (it's tough to filter through all the hatchlings and already bred adults >__<)

Just saw Eris's post. ;w; Woops!
3u37mIB.png
@Minaide

I found that using having a page dedicated to fodder (in hatchling or adult form) works best for me.
@Minaide

I found that using having a page dedicated to fodder (in hatchling or adult form) works best for me.
1 2