Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Item Table +
1 2
CIT+ is a Coliseum information hub. It has item based drop tables, quick element reference, and more. Its updated regularly with the newest information possible. It is offsite and works on most mobile devices. Information contributions are always welcomed and appreciated.
CIT+ is a Coliseum information hub. It has item based drop tables, quick element reference, and more. Its updated regularly with the newest information possible. It is offsite and works on most mobile devices. Information contributions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Holy cow, this is amazing! The Swipp info conveniently in there is so great, I hate looking around for a million different threads on what items make what and then where to get them and all. You made this right? It's so rad
Holy cow, this is amazing! The Swipp info conveniently in there is so great, I hate looking around for a million different threads on what items make what and then where to get them and all. You made this right? It's so rad
Oh wow, it's so nifty! This makes it super easy for me to look up where elemental fragments drop. Great work!
Oh wow, it's so nifty! This makes it super easy for me to look up where elemental fragments drop. Great work!
[quote name="owlapin" date=2015-05-19 22:50:32] Holy cow, this is amazing! The Swipp info conveniently in there is so great, I hate looking around for a million different threads on what items make what and then where to get them and all. You made this right? It's so rad [/quote] Yes I did the bulk of the coding, I am glad you like it. [quote name="eeliesecks" date=2015-05-19 23:10:40] Oh wow, it's so nifty! This makes it super easy for me to look up where elemental fragments drop. Great work! [/quote] Thanks, I am still working on getting more of the tables flushed out the "----" is for unknown enemy. Others and myself are currently working on them.
owlapin wrote on 2015-05-19:
Yes I did the bulk of the coding, I am glad you like it.
eeliesecks wrote on 2015-05-19:
Thanks, I am still working on getting more of the tables flushed out the "----" is for unknown enemy. Others and myself are currently working on them.
@CryptisMidnight - Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but the fact that it starts on the Item Table page freezes multiple browsers and multiple devices for me. I was wondering if it would be possible for the default tab to be a text-based one, because jumping straight into rendering hundreds of images seems to kill my devices, which can run all the latest games without a hitch. :P
@CryptisMidnight - Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but the fact that it starts on the Item Table page freezes multiple browsers and multiple devices for me. I was wondering if it would be possible for the default tab to be a text-based one, because jumping straight into rendering hundreds of images seems to kill my devices, which can run all the latest games without a hitch. :P
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
Ok I will be looking into doing something for that. By text-Based do you mean a text based Home or you would like a text based Item table?
@Sylvandyr
Ok I will be looking into doing something for that. By text-Based do you mean a text based Home or you would like a text based Item table?
@CryptisMidnight - I actually meant that it would be nice if the home page started with the Faq/Guides link (which is all text) instead of the item table. It also has useful info like optimal browsers, which may not be possible to view for some people using less optimized browsers attempting to load the item table.
@CryptisMidnight - I actually meant that it would be nice if the home page started with the Faq/Guides link (which is all text) instead of the item table. It also has useful info like optimal browsers, which may not be possible to view for some people using less optimized browsers attempting to load the item table.
@Sylvandyr
Ok its done that should help out
@Sylvandyr
Ok its done that should help out
@CryptisMidnight - Thank you, it's *much* better now. :)
@CryptisMidnight - Thank you, it's *much* better now. :)
New Breeds section added to help new players look over the starting stats of the different dragons
New Breeds section added to help new players look over the starting stats of the different dragons
1 2