Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82
@Maki

I was in the Waterway last night and got a Tincture of Dissolution as a drop. Didn't see it listed either here or in the Encyclopedia entry, so figured I'd mention it.

t65kj4.jpg
@Maki

I was in the Waterway last night and got a Tincture of Dissolution as a drop. Didn't see it listed either here or in the Encyclopedia entry, so figured I'd mention it.

t65kj4.jpg
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Thank you, updated to here!
Thank you, updated to here!
@Maki

Whoops, almost forgot to post this, but apparently Simple Copper Wing Bangles can drop from the Woodland Path.

2m2yhd2.jpg
@Maki

Whoops, almost forgot to post this, but apparently Simple Copper Wing Bangles can drop from the Woodland Path.

2m2yhd2.jpg
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
This is super helpful, tysm!
LOOK HERE!!!

a 50/50 raffle!!!
Adopt a Fae!
Give a familiar and get one :P
HECK YA STORMCATCHER'S MAGICAL POPCORN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LOOK HERE!!!

a 50/50 raffle!!!
Adopt a Fae!
Give a familiar and get one :P
HECK YA STORMCATCHER'S MAGICAL POPCORN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
New apparel in Volcanic Vents [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2464564](thread)[/url]: [center][item=Weathered Leather Skullcap][item=Weathered Scale Bracers][item=Weathered Scale Greaves][item=Weathered Scale Wingplates] [item=Weathered Scale Gorget][item=Weathered Scale Tassets][item=Weathered Scale Cuirass][item=Weathered Tail Tatters][/center]
New apparel in Volcanic Vents (thread):
Weathered Leather Skullcap Weathered Scale Bracers Weathered Scale Greaves Weathered Scale Wingplates
Weathered Scale Gorget Weathered Scale Tassets Weathered Scale Cuirass Weathered Tail Tatters
Super helpful
Super helpful
Just received an Ancient Golem Chest in the Bamboo Falls area.
I do not see it listed anywhere.

Drop looks like this
Ancient Golem Chest

Contained:
- 1 Gem,
- 2500 Treasure
- Accent: Ancient Golem, Spiral Male only from Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 by Rangsky, item #27215
Just received an Ancient Golem Chest in the Bamboo Falls area.
I do not see it listed anywhere.

Drop looks like this
Ancient Golem Chest

Contained:
- 1 Gem,
- 2500 Treasure
- Accent: Ancient Golem, Spiral Male only from Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 by Rangsky, item #27215
You can't heal if you don't feel ♥
@beccaboo - No not asking where they are but providing details to a new item I came across that is not listed. Was trying to be helpful.
@beccaboo - No not asking where they are but providing details to a new item I came across that is not listed. Was trying to be helpful.
You can't heal if you don't feel ♥
@Washte I don't think it's listed because it's not a regular item. Those chests are only going to drop during the Festival, so there's not really a need to list them as regular area drops.
@Washte I don't think it's listed because it's not a regular item. Those chests are only going to drop during the Festival, so there's not really a need to list them as regular area drops.
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82