Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 81 82
[quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 18:58:52] [quote name="CremeFluff" date=2017-04-23 18:56:05] [quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 18:44:23] Are you sure Eliminate and Ambush exist in the Training Fields? I've been here for about a week. :D [/quote] It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet. [/quote] I'm a noob and have no dragons that'll survive there. My best bet at this point is playing Tidal Trouble until I can just buy it on the AH, then. Hahaha. Thanks though. [/quote] I got the same problem. Well, except I'm not a noob. I've just been farming my dragons up with scratch, shred, their respective slash, and saving up for what I CAN get in a pinch. I'd recommend trying that in the meantime! :) It's harder without eliminate BUT it works in the meantime. Basically follow the guide but use a slash for their element as a replacement for eliminate.
RedValkyrie7 wrote on 2017-04-23:
CremeFluff wrote on 2017-04-23:
Are you sure Eliminate and Ambush exist in the Training Fields?
I've been here for about a week. :D

It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet.

I'm a noob and have no dragons that'll survive there. My best bet at this point is playing Tidal Trouble until I can just buy it on the AH, then. Hahaha. Thanks though.

I got the same problem. Well, except I'm not a noob. I've just been farming my dragons up with scratch, shred, their respective slash, and saving up for what I CAN get in a pinch. I'd recommend trying that in the meantime! :) It's harder without eliminate BUT it works in the meantime. Basically follow the guide but use a slash for their element as a replacement for eliminate.
[quote name="CremeFluff" date=2017-04-23 19:09:39] [quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 18:58:52] [quote name="CremeFluff" date=2017-04-23 18:56:05] [quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 18:44:23] Are you sure Eliminate and Ambush exist in the Training Fields? I've been here for about a week. :D [/quote] It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet. [/quote] I'm a noob and have no dragons that'll survive there. My best bet at this point is playing Tidal Trouble until I can just buy it on the AH, then. Hahaha. Thanks though. [/quote] I got the same problem. Well, except I'm not a noob. I've just been farming my dragons up with scratch, shred, their respective slash, and saving up for what I CAN get in a pinch. I'd recommend trying that in the meantime! :) It's harder without eliminate BUT it works in the meantime. Basically follow the guide but use a slash for their element as a replacement for eliminate. [/quote] Really good to know, thanks for the tip!

It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet.

I'm a noob and have no dragons that'll survive there. My best bet at this point is playing Tidal Trouble until I can just buy it on the AH, then. Hahaha. Thanks though.

I got the same problem. Well, except I'm not a noob. I've just been farming my dragons up with scratch, shred, their respective slash, and saving up for what I CAN get in a pinch. I'd recommend trying that in the meantime! :) It's harder without eliminate BUT it works in the meantime. Basically follow the guide but use a slash for their element as a replacement for eliminate.

Really good to know, thanks for the tip!
I'm Cele from PokeFarm Q. I like collecting familiars and pretty dragons. That's about all I need to say, right?

Oh, and Coatls and Obelisks are friend-shaped. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
[quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 19:19:45] [quote name="CremeFluff" date=2017-04-23 19:09:39] [quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 18:58:52] [quote name="CremeFluff" date=2017-04-23 18:56:05] [quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 18:44:23] Are you sure Eliminate and Ambush exist in the Training Fields? I've been here for about a week. :D [/quote] It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet. [/quote] I'm a noob and have no dragons that'll survive there. My best bet at this point is playing Tidal Trouble until I can just buy it on the AH, then. Hahaha. Thanks though. [/quote] I got the same problem. Well, except I'm not a noob. I've just been farming my dragons up with scratch, shred, their respective slash, and saving up for what I CAN get in a pinch. I'd recommend trying that in the meantime! :) It's harder without eliminate BUT it works in the meantime. Basically follow the guide but use a slash for their element as a replacement for eliminate. [/quote] Really good to know, thanks for the tip! [/quote] No problem! ^^ Gotta start somewhere, right?

Really good to know, thanks for the tip!

No problem! ^^ Gotta start somewhere, right?
Did not know that the arena was the best spot to find eliminate but it makes sense! I'll have to head there when I'm not farming for the festival
Did not know that the arena was the best spot to find eliminate but it makes sense! I'll have to head there when I'm not farming for the festival
[quote name="Josta" date=2017-04-23 19:50:56] Did not know that the arena was the best spot to find eliminate but it makes sense! I'll have to head there when I'm not farming for the festival [/quote] I had asked someone on the discord server before as well as looking into another guide. The arena is the best spot to farm for battle stones! So it comes full circle in the end. XD
Josta wrote on 2017-04-23:

I had asked someone on the discord server before as well as looking into another guide. The arena is the best spot to farm for battle stones! So it comes full circle in the end. XD
Deeefinitely going to be spending a lot more time there then haha. Thanks for the info!
Deeefinitely going to be spending a lot more time there then haha. Thanks for the info!
[quote name="Josta" date=2017-04-23 20:09:49] Deeefinitely going to be spending a lot more time there then haha. Thanks for the info! [/quote] You're welcome! I'm still training to reach there. x-x Hit level 12 so far! I had to restat which helped A LOT even without eliminate. XD
Josta wrote on 2017-04-23:

You're welcome! I'm still training to reach there. x-x Hit level 12 so far! I had to restat which helped A LOT even without eliminate. XD
I have been fighting in the Coliseum a while, and I just encountered something in the Training Fields that I don't see on here. It was called a Luna Mith Bruiser, or a Mith Bruiser, something like that. It dropped a food item called a Mustache Moth. Is this enemy really rare? I have never seen one before, and I can't find anything about it or the item it dropped anywhere. Can someone clarify what's going on for me? Like, is this part of an update or something?
I have been fighting in the Coliseum a while, and I just encountered something in the Training Fields that I don't see on here. It was called a Luna Mith Bruiser, or a Mith Bruiser, something like that. It dropped a food item called a Mustache Moth. Is this enemy really rare? I have never seen one before, and I can't find anything about it or the item it dropped anywhere. Can someone clarify what's going on for me? Like, is this part of an update or something?
Ice-Network.png AXB1Vi1.png
Ice-Network.png AXB1Vi1.png
@Revakyol

Check the front page! It's a live update right now!
@Revakyol

Check the front page! It's a live update right now!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 81 82