Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Terminated - Please take over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Yep just confirming the lowest possible amount of treasure in Iron chests is 2000! Got unlucky enough to see that a few times xD
So rusted is 500 to 2000
iron is 2000 to 5000
gildes is 5000 to 10000 c:
Yep just confirming the lowest possible amount of treasure in Iron chests is 2000! Got unlucky enough to see that a few times xD
So rusted is 500 to 2000
iron is 2000 to 5000
gildes is 5000 to 10000 c:
@Pepperdragon: Frozen Knapsack can be found dropping from the new longneck familiars in the Boreal wood. They contain 200 treasure and 1 Ice crystal c:
@Pepperdragon: Frozen Knapsack can be found dropping from the new longneck familiars in the Boreal wood. They contain 200 treasure and 1 Ice crystal c:
Teardrop Citrine Necklace found in Iron Treasure Chest: [img]http://i.imgur.com/KTx29TW.png[/img]
Teardrop Citrine Necklace found in Iron Treasure Chest:

KTx29TW.png
I didn't see (or missed) the hefty treasure cache contents...I just got one today...hanging onto it for now, but am wondering what's inside...?
I didn't see (or missed) the hefty treasure cache contents...I just got one today...hanging onto it for now, but am wondering what's inside...?
PyeohlG.png
@Moorising

Hefty Treasure Cache contains Gravel x2 + 2,500t

What I always do to find things is I search for them using CTRL+F and looking up the name of the item! much faster than just scrolling through the whole guide :)
@Moorising

Hefty Treasure Cache contains Gravel x2 + 2,500t

What I always do to find things is I search for them using CTRL+F and looking up the name of the item! much faster than just scrolling through the whole guide :)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@skyarising Thank you! I am not a computer whiz, so that is a new shortcut you taught me, too
@skyarising Thank you! I am not a computer whiz, so that is a new shortcut you taught me, too
PyeohlG.png
Gilded chest: [img]http://i.imgur.com/tTZ6Of4.png[/img]
Gilded chest:

tTZ6Of4.png
Frozen knapsack also drops from the Coarsefur Yeti in the Boreal Woods...
Frozen knapsack also drops from the Coarsefur Yeti in the Boreal Woods...
PyeohlG.png
Another gilded chest: [img]http://i.imgur.com/JGM6IM0.png[/img]
Another gilded chest:

JGM6IM0.png
@Pepperdragon

I'm sure you've probably already been notified about this, but just in case, I've noticed some things missing.

There's no info in on the Stonewatch Harpy crate in the Fixed Loot area, and all the Dodos are missing as well.
@Pepperdragon

I'm sure you've probably already been notified about this, but just in case, I've noticed some things missing.

There's no info in on the Stonewatch Harpy crate in the Fixed Loot area, and all the Dodos are missing as well.
avAuMu2.png 025_zpsv0z8fu9j.png UHOkQbX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17