Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | data on Gathering item frequencies
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 102 103
@ZEGE @AboveClouds @acheronta @Addmon @Airedale @anodynified @Aristiana @Atropa @Azophel @AzuriDrak @Barker @Byatzine @Bwee @Cadwell @CatalyzedLights @Charmens @Clocks @CobaltCupcakes @Culex @Darksilverhawk @doughtier @ParticleSoup @Elai @Ev4 @Fallowsthorn @FilipPiekny @Fishcake @Fjaer @FrostHeart @icekind @jinian @Julis @Kiena @Lindulcis @LordGustoff @LostCure @Mags @Meredith44 @Ming @MissMokushiroku @NamedDame @Nevele @nika @objetsdart @Rhea @Saucydruid @Sedo @sharikak @snowy @Sonikki @Sorikai @Sylvandyr @Teletraan @Tompollicle @Vagrant @Wildcat @WhiteSparrow @HaleyLiz @MariahKoel @SlainCane @thipnip @Wobblegong @tetraodon @TwilightFlower @Jacq @illusione @Psychoticis @poisonedpaper @luciferase @Coalescency @Safirien @InuKimi @epostfix @drnyarlathotep @Mithent @Pandonkey @alternatewarning @Asashi @FliptheFrog @luccamajere @fromidam

Thank you all for the festival data! We got a lot more lower-level users this time, so I can pretty confidently say that there's no difference between levels on festival currency drop rates, or if there is, it's less than 5%.

The average currency/week is still at 151, plus 1.1 chests.

Also, I just found another small bit of vandalism in the stack-sizes data (from before I locked the spreadsheet). So if you see anything that looks wrong/weird, please let me know!
@ZEGE @AboveClouds @acheronta @Addmon @Airedale @anodynified @Aristiana @Atropa @Azophel @AzuriDrak @Barker @Byatzine @Bwee @Cadwell @CatalyzedLights @Charmens @Clocks @CobaltCupcakes @Culex @Darksilverhawk @doughtier @ParticleSoup @Elai @Ev4 @Fallowsthorn @FilipPiekny @Fishcake @Fjaer @FrostHeart @icekind @jinian @Julis @Kiena @Lindulcis @LordGustoff @LostCure @Mags @Meredith44 @Ming @MissMokushiroku @NamedDame @Nevele @nika @objetsdart @Rhea @Saucydruid @Sedo @sharikak @snowy @Sonikki @Sorikai @Sylvandyr @Teletraan @Tompollicle @Vagrant @Wildcat @WhiteSparrow @HaleyLiz @MariahKoel @SlainCane @thipnip @Wobblegong @tetraodon @TwilightFlower @Jacq @illusione @Psychoticis @poisonedpaper @luciferase @Coalescency @Safirien @InuKimi @epostfix @drnyarlathotep @Mithent @Pandonkey @alternatewarning @Asashi @FliptheFrog @luccamajere @fromidam

Thank you all for the festival data! We got a lot more lower-level users this time, so I can pretty confidently say that there's no difference between levels on festival currency drop rates, or if there is, it's less than 5%.

The average currency/week is still at 151, plus 1.1 chests.

Also, I just found another small bit of vandalism in the stack-sizes data (from before I locked the spreadsheet). So if you see anything that looks wrong/weird, please let me know!
Sorry, I havent added my data yet but I wrote it all down. I didn't remember you added me with gmail xD I am going to do that soon ~~
Sorry, I havent added my data yet but I wrote it all down. I didn't remember you added me with gmail xD I am going to do that soon ~~
They/them pronouns. --- VEE
Yr9zWLj.pngAahcf5k.gifcQzxB9X.gif
@ZEGE No worries, and thanks! :D
@ZEGE No worries, and thanks! :D
Added my data from today. I wanted to go digging for some Swipp ingredients. Unfortunately I only got 1 Igneous Flow :\
Added my data from today. I wanted to go digging for some Swipp ingredients. Unfortunately I only got 1 Igneous Flow :\
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@nika added my data. For five turns in a row I got nothing but Jungle Grass! Extremely agitating.
@nika added my data. For five turns in a row I got nothing but Jungle Grass! Extremely agitating.
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
boy i hope i get a hippojay today rng: nope how about a couple of mucks [img]http://i.imgur.com/VAqxM6K.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kZHGdYV.png[/img] one right after the other.
boy i hope i get a hippojay today

rng: nope how about a couple of mucks

VAqxM6K.png
kZHGdYV.png

one right after the other.
QQnBZuq.gif
@MariahKoel Wow, that's a lot of grass... O.o

@acheronta That's what kept happening to me when I was looking for Beetles! No, have multiple Hydra Scorpions instead. Well, I guess it's better than nothing...
@MariahKoel Wow, that's a lot of grass... O.o

@acheronta That's what kept happening to me when I was looking for Beetles! No, have multiple Hydra Scorpions instead. Well, I guess it's better than nothing...

Pinging everyone to let you know I had this thread moved to Guides - seems like the most sensible place for it at this point.

Also a bit of interesting info - I did rough calculations on how much food on average you get from one day's Hunting, and the results were:
  • level 25 - enough to feed 150 dragons for a day if you convert all the 1-3-star items, or 105 dragons if you convert 1-star only and hoard the rest
  • level 1 - enough to feed 80 or 50 dragons.
These were rough calculations, and I only did Hunting, but the other disciplines have similar items/foodpoints, so I'm guessing they're about the same.

Pinging everyone to let you know I had this thread moved to Guides - seems like the most sensible place for it at this point.

Also a bit of interesting info - I did rough calculations on how much food on average you get from one day's Hunting, and the results were:
  • level 25 - enough to feed 150 dragons for a day if you convert all the 1-3-star items, or 105 dragons if you convert 1-star only and hoard the rest
  • level 1 - enough to feed 80 or 50 dragons.
These were rough calculations, and I only did Hunting, but the other disciplines have similar items/foodpoints, so I'm guessing they're about the same.
@nika Is that enough food to feed that amount of dragons once, or three times (a whole day), or...?
@nika Is that enough food to feed that amount of dragons once, or three times (a whole day), or...?
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks For a whole day (3 times). Sorry, yeah, that was unclear.
@Clocks For a whole day (3 times). Sorry, yeah, that was unclear.
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 102 103