Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | data on Gathering item frequencies
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 102 103
[quote]enough to feed 150 for a day dragons[/quote] @nika Might want to re-edit that *coughcough* But thanks for the clarification! That's actually not too bad. My dragons tear through about 300 seafood for a day, so that suggests if I leveled up fishing and focused on it, I could keep them fed... but then there's the opportunity cost of not gathering for other swipp ingredients, and the problem in which I tend to hoard everything and only convert coliseum stacks. ;-;
Quote:
enough to feed 150 for a day dragons
@nika Might want to re-edit that *coughcough*

But thanks for the clarification! That's actually not too bad. My dragons tear through about 300 seafood for a day, so that suggests if I leveled up fishing and focused on it, I could keep them fed... but then there's the opportunity cost of not gathering for other swipp ingredients, and the problem in which I tend to hoard everything and only convert coliseum stacks. ;-;
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks rotfl, yes, thank you XD

And yeah, I can't feed my dragons through Gathering because I hoard everything too. Although I guess at some point I could stop hoarding the 1-star stuff...
@Clocks rotfl, yes, thank you XD

And yeah, I can't feed my dragons through Gathering because I hoard everything too. Although I guess at some point I could stop hoarding the 1-star stuff...
Wow, how come there are 4 Beetle familiars in the spreadsheet and they're ALL mine??
Wow, how come there are 4 Beetle familiars in the spreadsheet and they're ALL mine??
how many people are adding level 25 insect catching data?

i'm only at level 18 so no beetles for me :P
how many people are adding level 25 insect catching data?

i'm only at level 18 so no beetles for me :P
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta Yeah, you're right, looks like most of the Insect data is in the level 20-24 range. I guess people are still leveling up! Can't blame them, Insect Catching was so devoid of useful stuff (i.e. Gathering-exclusive familiars and Swipp items) for a long time.

Btw I really miss thread subscriptions, even if they only worked half the time... I hope we get them back someday.
@acheronta Yeah, you're right, looks like most of the Insect data is in the level 20-24 range. I guess people are still leveling up! Can't blame them, Insect Catching was so devoid of useful stuff (i.e. Gathering-exclusive familiars and Swipp items) for a long time.

Btw I really miss thread subscriptions, even if they only worked half the time... I hope we get them back someday.
@nika my insect catching is only at 18 as well. I can't wait for beetles, but with the addition of Nocturnes in December my lair is mostly meat-eaters now.. not to mention I already have enough food for months anyway since I used to use the coliseum a lot.

That said, I added my data from today and the past 2 days, since I did collect the data but was too lazy to fill it in until now.
@nika my insect catching is only at 18 as well. I can't wait for beetles, but with the addition of Nocturnes in December my lair is mostly meat-eaters now.. not to mention I already have enough food for months anyway since I used to use the coliseum a lot.

That said, I added my data from today and the past 2 days, since I did collect the data but was too lazy to fill it in until now.
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@MariahKoel Thanks!

Mm, this reminds me that I should get my Scavenging up to level 25, in case cool new stuff shows up there... But that doesn't give ANY food, and anyway I want to get more beetles so I can sell them to people! XD
@MariahKoel Thanks!

Mm, this reminds me that I should get my Scavenging up to level 25, in case cool new stuff shows up there... But that doesn't give ANY food, and anyway I want to get more beetles so I can sell them to people! XD
@nika So 2day I was fishing in water and got three of these babies: [item=isopod] ...which are 1 star (forums, AH, everywhere) ?????? has that always been a thing the other isopods are all 4 stars tho
@nika

So 2day I was fishing in water and got three of these babies:

Isopod

...which are 1 star (forums, AH, everywhere)

?????? has that always been a thing

the other isopods are all 4 stars tho
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta Yeah, I knew that, but I never figured out what to do about it in the spreadsheet beyond putting a comment in... I should probably actually move the plain isopod to the 1-star section, sigh.

(Done, and I split up the existing data by element, so hopefully it's all correct now. I just hope this won't confuse people too much.)
@acheronta Yeah, I knew that, but I never figured out what to do about it in the spreadsheet beyond putting a comment in... I should probably actually move the plain isopod to the 1-star section, sigh.

(Done, and I split up the existing data by element, so hopefully it's all correct now. I just hope this won't confuse people too much.)
@mizushimo Are you sure you got two Basses in level 18 Fire Fishing? Those? [item=billy bass] I'm asking because they're supposed to only show up at level 21, but there could be an error.
@mizushimo Are you sure you got two Basses in level 18 Fire Fishing? Those? Billy Bass I'm asking because they're supposed to only show up at level 21, but there could be an error.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 102 103