Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Forum FAQs for Newbies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@shadowspirit

Awesome. Thanks!!! :)
@shadowspirit

Awesome. Thanks!!! :)
20119.png20118.png
Hey @Shadowspirit! You may want to update your guide, because no bumping is allowed in discussion forums under the current code of conduct. :)
Hey @Shadowspirit! You may want to update your guide, because no bumping is allowed in discussion forums under the current code of conduct. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
This Forum is very helpful @Zhukov

But how do I add a picture or gif onto (or as) my forum signature?
This Forum is very helpful @Zhukov

But how do I add a picture or gif onto (or as) my forum signature?
@Lilthinknoodle
You have to use a photo hosting site (I use Photobucket, but there are others), upload the image to one of those. You should be able to get a BBCode from the photo hosting site when you upload an image. You need to copy this code.

Next, click on the small arrow beside your username in the userbox at the top of the screen. From there, click Account Settings, scroll to where it says Forum Signature and click "Edit", then paste the snippet of BBCode. You can use the other code options to play around with the image's position and such.
@Lilthinknoodle
You have to use a photo hosting site (I use Photobucket, but there are others), upload the image to one of those. You should be able to get a BBCode from the photo hosting site when you upload an image. You need to copy this code.

Next, click on the small arrow beside your username in the userbox at the top of the screen. From there, click Account Settings, scroll to where it says Forum Signature and click "Edit", then paste the snippet of BBCode. You can use the other code options to play around with the image's position and such.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Thank you @Zhukov
Thank you @Zhukov
@Lilthinknoodle No problem!
@Lilthinknoodle No problem!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Zhukov - just a heads-up that you cannot bump threads outside the sales forums. (You may also want to update that in the OP, as the 24-hour bump rule was changed about a year ago) :)
@Zhukov - just a heads-up that you cannot bump threads outside the sales forums. (You may also want to update that in the OP, as the 24-hour bump rule was changed about a year ago) :)
@Gaia Okay thanks! Changing it now.
@Gaia Okay thanks! Changing it now.
jCVhFoZ.gif
How do I subscribe to a post?
How do I subscribe to a post?
qbtIS9.jpg
@RebelAtHeart When you click on a forum thread, above the first post is a button that says new topic. Beside that, there is a star button. Click on that.
@RebelAtHeart When you click on a forum thread, above the first post is a button that says new topic. Beside that, there is a star button. Click on that.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12