Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Forum FAQs for Newbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@jigglypuff Yeah, the subscribe feature has been consistently buggy since the site opened, I would recommend bookmarking the page that you want to save.
@jigglypuff Yeah, the subscribe feature has been consistently buggy since the site opened, I would recommend bookmarking the page that you want to save.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Shadowspirit Thanks for the FAQ! It helped clear up a lot of questions for me. : )

I noticed that the stars that appear under a username also appear in the tooltip when you hover over familiars, items, etc. What do those mean? Rarity?
@Shadowspirit Thanks for the FAQ! It helped clear up a lot of questions for me. : )

I noticed that the stars that appear under a username also appear in the tooltip when you hover over familiars, items, etc. What do those mean? Rarity?
KDLhMC6.png
@dunkel Yep, you got it right.
@dunkel Yep, you got it right.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Ahh im so glad this exists. Ive never used the forums before and this was helpful thank you :)
Ahh im so glad this exists. Ive never used the forums before and this was helpful thank you :)
Sales|VocalReviews
@Weditha You're welcome!
@Weditha You're welcome!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Bump because newbies! Welcome~!
Bump because newbies! Welcome~!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Bump.
Bump.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I was wondering how long hatchlings stay, well, hatchlings. When to they grow into full dragons?
I was wondering how long hatchlings stay, well, hatchlings. When to they grow into full dragons?
@Shadowspirit
How do I get other dragon, like can I capture them or something? Also what do I do with Materials?
Thank you for you time!
@Shadowspirit
How do I get other dragon, like can I capture them or something? Also what do I do with Materials?
Thank you for you time!
50lm6f.jpg
@Celestia912 Dragons grow up after 6 days.

@AcaciaJoy You can breed them or buy them in the auction house. Materials can be used fow Swipp trades, but aside from that they're kind of useless.
@Celestia912 Dragons grow up after 6 days.

@AcaciaJoy You can breed them or buy them in the auction house. Materials can be used fow Swipp trades, but aside from that they're kind of useless.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12