Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nerd's Ultimate Flight Guide
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@mituca
I'd say Ice is a really cool flight if you love adorbs kitties and floofy stuff *hugs a cat gif*
Forum isn't very active, but there's always something going on. Despite the icy theme, people are kind and will jump right in whenever you need help! Warm welcomes to newbies or moved users are known for us. :D
Lore is also very interesting, if you enjoy writing! However, that's only me. I can't speak for the other flights since I can't be all. All hail Ice. Always Ice. Heart of Ice, yeeee!
@mituca
I'd say Ice is a really cool flight if you love adorbs kitties and floofy stuff *hugs a cat gif*
Forum isn't very active, but there's always something going on. Despite the icy theme, people are kind and will jump right in whenever you need help! Warm welcomes to newbies or moved users are known for us. :D
Lore is also very interesting, if you enjoy writing! However, that's only me. I can't speak for the other flights since I can't be all. All hail Ice. Always Ice. Heart of Ice, yeeee!
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
@Nerd
WoW WHAT A NERD
@Nerd
WoW WHAT A NERD
@DarknessReborn
@DarknessReborn
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Bumping because I'm thinking of changing flights - I've become a much slower-paced player since starting the game - but I don't know what has changed.
Bumping because I'm thinking of changing flights - I've become a much slower-paced player since starting the game - but I don't know what has changed.
LxbWmll.png
@Nerd I was thinking maybe I should change my flight from Nature since I'm still in the first one I blindly picked at sign-up, and I still never read up on the different flights,
But seeing my flight so beautifully portrayed here... ;o; just wanna say that was so accurate. But you forgot to mention how amazing they are toward their new members! ^^

Plague was super accurate too. When I signed up my friend was in Lightning and I participated in the push for Lightning to win, but Plague just BARELY took it home. They were so incredibly competitive! Even with everyone trying their hardest it was near impossible to beat them! I respect Plague immensely lol.

I gotta say, I was pretty surprised about some of these flights. I had no idea. It's kind of like people picking their zodiacs, so I guess certain ppl gravitate to certain flights. huh :3
@Nerd I was thinking maybe I should change my flight from Nature since I'm still in the first one I blindly picked at sign-up, and I still never read up on the different flights,
But seeing my flight so beautifully portrayed here... ;o; just wanna say that was so accurate. But you forgot to mention how amazing they are toward their new members! ^^

Plague was super accurate too. When I signed up my friend was in Lightning and I participated in the push for Lightning to win, but Plague just BARELY took it home. They were so incredibly competitive! Even with everyone trying their hardest it was near impossible to beat them! I respect Plague immensely lol.

I gotta say, I was pretty surprised about some of these flights. I had no idea. It's kind of like people picking their zodiacs, so I guess certain ppl gravitate to certain flights. huh :3
Plague is extremely dominance oriented and rather competitive in that aspect. Forums are moderately active. However, we are a pretty close-knit community and are always happy to spread the disease for Plaguemomma. <3
Plague is extremely dominance oriented and rather competitive in that aspect. Forums are moderately active. However, we are a pretty close-knit community and are always happy to spread the disease for Plaguemomma. <3
Pinging myself in case I decide to switch flights.
@Windshear
Pinging myself in case I decide to switch flights.
@Windshear
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is really outdated and probably isn't a good indicator of what flights r like now
This is really outdated and probably isn't a good indicator of what flights r like now
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking

Are there any updated ones you know of?
@elroking

Are there any updated ones you know of?
@Zoroshii and @Nerd

I would say that for Wind flight at least it still seems pretty accurate - the only thing I would add is that we've gotten better at/more serious about Dom in the last year or two? And we're surprisingly organized in certain respects! And extremely supportive of each other.

Like, I wouldn't call us as hardcore about Dom as Lightning or Plague or even Fire? (Fire is a pretty strong force to reckon with in Dom too! Must be all that Passion lol). But we're definitely getting more serious about it: we've won the last two of our annual "Battle of the Bay" Dom battles against Arcane pretty handily (sorry Arcanites!), partly through organized effort!

There's no pressure for people to get involved in Dom, mind (it's very relaxed/chill!) but if you are enthusiastic about it or interested in it, there's definitely room for you now too, and a fighting chance at winning sometimes! :) So I might add "has expanded Dom capabilities in recent months, but does not pressure its users to join in; both those interested in Dom and those relaxed about it would find a home here easily."

We also are VERY welcoming to newbies and supportive of each other, which is half the reason I've stayed since my original reg. We've got a "Grants And Lair Expansions" program (GALE, of course - wind puns are HUGE in Wind Flight, of course), we have a Food Bank for people who need help to feed their dragons, and "Free Dragons for New Wisps" threads are a dime a dozen in Wind Sales especially around reg windows; when you post that you're new to the Flight you're almost invariably going to be greeted warmly by at least a handful of users (probably bearing cute corgi gifs). EXTREMELY noob-friendly, and even if you post that you're leaving to try another Flight, you'll still get some very sweet good-byes and "well, we're wanderers after all~! Have fun and good luck!" type comments with no hard feelings - making it a fantastic "First Flight" for new users, IMO :)

And I have noticed the forums are super friendly and sympathetic if you're going through Stuff, too - if you're down and need cheering up, they will come to the immediate rescue with half a dozen or more cute animal gifs or pretty pictures. Windies are generally sweet, friendly, kind and enthusiastic on the forums, and welcoming to any newbies :) They also seem pretty LGBTQ-friendly, from what I've seen.

And corgis. LOTS OF CORGIS. For some reason Corgis have become the mascot of Wind and you can expect Corgi gifs, pics and drawings all over the place a lot of the time. :P

@Zoroshii and @Nerd

I would say that for Wind flight at least it still seems pretty accurate - the only thing I would add is that we've gotten better at/more serious about Dom in the last year or two? And we're surprisingly organized in certain respects! And extremely supportive of each other.

Like, I wouldn't call us as hardcore about Dom as Lightning or Plague or even Fire? (Fire is a pretty strong force to reckon with in Dom too! Must be all that Passion lol). But we're definitely getting more serious about it: we've won the last two of our annual "Battle of the Bay" Dom battles against Arcane pretty handily (sorry Arcanites!), partly through organized effort!

There's no pressure for people to get involved in Dom, mind (it's very relaxed/chill!) but if you are enthusiastic about it or interested in it, there's definitely room for you now too, and a fighting chance at winning sometimes! :) So I might add "has expanded Dom capabilities in recent months, but does not pressure its users to join in; both those interested in Dom and those relaxed about it would find a home here easily."

We also are VERY welcoming to newbies and supportive of each other, which is half the reason I've stayed since my original reg. We've got a "Grants And Lair Expansions" program (GALE, of course - wind puns are HUGE in Wind Flight, of course), we have a Food Bank for people who need help to feed their dragons, and "Free Dragons for New Wisps" threads are a dime a dozen in Wind Sales especially around reg windows; when you post that you're new to the Flight you're almost invariably going to be greeted warmly by at least a handful of users (probably bearing cute corgi gifs). EXTREMELY noob-friendly, and even if you post that you're leaving to try another Flight, you'll still get some very sweet good-byes and "well, we're wanderers after all~! Have fun and good luck!" type comments with no hard feelings - making it a fantastic "First Flight" for new users, IMO :)

And I have noticed the forums are super friendly and sympathetic if you're going through Stuff, too - if you're down and need cheering up, they will come to the immediate rescue with half a dozen or more cute animal gifs or pretty pictures. Windies are generally sweet, friendly, kind and enthusiastic on the forums, and welcoming to any newbies :) They also seem pretty LGBTQ-friendly, from what I've seen.

And corgis. LOTS OF CORGIS. For some reason Corgis have become the mascot of Wind and you can expect Corgi gifs, pics and drawings all over the place a lot of the time. :P

1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23