Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [OLD] Visual Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
This Is great! I'm definitely going to return here for future reference!
This Is great! I'm definitely going to return here for future reference!
180.png8.png181.png

Jade ~ She/Her ~ Server Time
I am back from my travels and have finally updated the thread with June's festival familiar and the Nymphs. Seeing as the Nymphs are recolours of the Sprites, I have combined them together and re-separated the Goblins into their own bit.

For those of you who still remember the poll that ran for half a year, the results have been made moot now, but how was I to know they would release Sprite recolours? Sorry about the mess.

--- This post previously contained the update pinglist ---
I am back from my travels and have finally updated the thread with June's festival familiar and the Nymphs. Seeing as the Nymphs are recolours of the Sprites, I have combined them together and re-separated the Goblins into their own bit.

For those of you who still remember the poll that ran for half a year, the results have been made moot now, but how was I to know they would release Sprite recolours? Sorry about the mess.

nT4ZdTo.png
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
This is my favorite guide and I refer all my friends to it.
Thank you for all the hard work and dedication.
I hope you enjoyed your travels.
This is my favorite guide and I refer all my friends to it.
Thank you for all the hard work and dedication.
I hope you enjoyed your travels.
You can't heal if you don't feel ♥
Actually been using this guide a lot to find familiars I need! Thank you for creating this guide, @anue!
Actually been using this guide a lot to find familiars I need! Thank you for creating this guide, @anue!
SbvRDbG.gif
May I be added to the update list? Thank you!
May I be added to the update list? Thank you!
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
New venue with all new familiars! As you might expect, new Cerdae are with the old Unicorns and Cerdae, new Stranglers with old Stranglers, new Dryads with old Dryads, and new Fungi with old Fungi. Tip: Search for "unicorn" and scroll down to find these new additions.

Thank you all for your kind words, and @VoodooVixen, you have been added to the update list, enjoy :)

New venue with all new familiars! As you might expect, new Cerdae are with the old Unicorns and Cerdae, new Stranglers with old Stranglers, new Dryads with old Dryads, and new Fungi with old Fungi. Tip: Search for "unicorn" and scroll down to find these new additions.

Thank you all for your kind words, and @VoodooVixen, you have been added to the update list, enjoy :)

nT4ZdTo.png
@anue this is so helpful,thank you!
This is so so SO useful, thank you so much for making this guide, it's very well laid out aswell!
This is so so SO useful, thank you so much for making this guide, it's very well laid out aswell!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24