Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Festivals and YOU!
Gather ‘round, gather ‘round, my newbie friends! I have come to impart my hard won wisdom upon you!

What is an Elemental Festival?

The Elemental Festival is a week long event on Flight Rising, starting from the last Sunday of the month until the next Saturday at Rollover. This happens every month except December, and each festival is tied to a specific Flight. This month’s Festival is the Wavecrest Saturnelia, the Water Festival.

Okay, but what does that all mean?

During an Elemental Festival, unique currency, chests, skins, apparel, and a familiar can be gotten. Many of these things will only be available during the Festival, unless you want to pay some absolutely insane prices on the Auction House later. By now, most of you are familiar with the rarity of the Light Sprite, and how much it goes for.

The Festival Currency can be traded at the Festival Favors shop for the Unique Sprite and three pieces of apparel.

So where do I get the Festival Currency?

So glad you asked! There are two ways to get Festival Currency: Gathering in the right Element (in this case, Water) and Fighting Monsters in the Coliseum.

This month, if you Dig in Water, you also stand a slim chance of getting one of Five Festival Chests which contain a bit of treasure, a few gems, and a Festival Skin.

In the Coliseum, Water and Neutral type monsters stand a chance of dropping the Festival Currency as well as those Festival Chests I just mentioned. There will be a total of 10 Festival Skins. Unless announced otherwise, five will only be available through those chests. The other five will be on sale in the Treasure Market.

And that’s… pretty much it. I know Water Flight will be running a few games in the forums for the festival, but to be honest that’s an aspect of the Flight Festivals that I’ve never paid much attention to. So, good luck and good hunting.
Gather ‘round, gather ‘round, my newbie friends! I have come to impart my hard won wisdom upon you!

What is an Elemental Festival?

The Elemental Festival is a week long event on Flight Rising, starting from the last Sunday of the month until the next Saturday at Rollover. This happens every month except December, and each festival is tied to a specific Flight. This month’s Festival is the Wavecrest Saturnelia, the Water Festival.

Okay, but what does that all mean?

During an Elemental Festival, unique currency, chests, skins, apparel, and a familiar can be gotten. Many of these things will only be available during the Festival, unless you want to pay some absolutely insane prices on the Auction House later. By now, most of you are familiar with the rarity of the Light Sprite, and how much it goes for.

The Festival Currency can be traded at the Festival Favors shop for the Unique Sprite and three pieces of apparel.

So where do I get the Festival Currency?

So glad you asked! There are two ways to get Festival Currency: Gathering in the right Element (in this case, Water) and Fighting Monsters in the Coliseum.

This month, if you Dig in Water, you also stand a slim chance of getting one of Five Festival Chests which contain a bit of treasure, a few gems, and a Festival Skin.

In the Coliseum, Water and Neutral type monsters stand a chance of dropping the Festival Currency as well as those Festival Chests I just mentioned. There will be a total of 10 Festival Skins. Unless announced otherwise, five will only be available through those chests. The other five will be on sale in the Treasure Market.

And that’s… pretty much it. I know Water Flight will be running a few games in the forums for the festival, but to be honest that’s an aspect of the Flight Festivals that I’ve never paid much attention to. So, good luck and good hunting.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
bumping this back up, although the festival going on now is for light flight.
bumping this back up, although the festival going on now is for light flight.