Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | ~*Newbie Battle Guide*~
1 2 3 4 5 6
Well... this explains why my sister (who introduced me to the game) seemed very exasperated when I was in the coliseum with three light dragons... I feel silly.
Well... this explains why my sister (who introduced me to the game) seemed very exasperated when I was in the coliseum with three light dragons... I feel silly.
okay, so when I try to fight and and do the scratch thing my dragons like just sit there and it says cancel? oml I am noob but can someone still explain this to me ;-;
okay, so when I try to fight and and do the scratch thing my dragons like just sit there and it says cancel? oml I am noob but can someone still explain this to me ;-;
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
[quote name="RainyGryphon" date="2018-02-16 06:39:45" ] okay, so when I try to fight and and do the scratch thing my dragons like just sit there and it says cancel? oml I am noob but can someone still explain this to me ;-; [/quote] Did you choose a target? After you click Scratch, click the monster you want to attack.
RainyGryphon wrote on 2018-02-16 06:39:45:

Did you choose a target? After you click Scratch, click the monster you want to attack.
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
I see this is an old thread but maybe I can still get an answer. I am trying to stone a level 25 bogsneak as a Mire Flyer. He came with anticipate. I have never used anticipate. Should I leave it or use Shred, which is what I am used to
I see this is an old thread but maybe I can still get an answer. I am trying to stone a level 25 bogsneak as a Mire Flyer. He came with anticipate. I have never used anticipate. Should I leave it or use Shred, which is what I am used to
w8o0xW1.png
I use shred over the anticipate. the achievement isn't anything really.
I use shred over the anticipate. the achievement isn't anything really.
Great guide! Replying for future use :)
Great guide! Replying for future use :)
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
Very nice guide, saving this for future use :D
Very nice guide, saving this for future use :D
Up
Up
AvyBrzc.png
what are the best fighting dragons?
what are the best fighting dragons?
All of the dragons I've had on my battle teams were magicians lol, had no idea that they could start off with other things besides contuse and meditate
All of the dragons I've had on my battle teams were magicians lol, had no idea that they could start off with other things besides contuse and meditate
"Sometimes you have to block out the sun to see the stars"
1 2 3 4 5 6