Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | ~*Newbie Battle Guide*~
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thank you so much for making this thread! I just found it and I'm already changing things up. ^^
Thank you so much for making this thread! I just found it and I'm already changing things up. ^^
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngqPIAGhB.png windright_zpsee23nxkw.png
Hey @Riff ,

I just started battling in the Coli, and tried to use a health potion - but when I clicked on it, it didn't do anything except show a big "Cancel" button. Is this normal, and I just missed a secondary step? I've checked several Coli guides but nothing that works as a tutorial for this sort of thing...
Hey @Riff ,

I just started battling in the Coli, and tried to use a health potion - but when I clicked on it, it didn't do anything except show a big "Cancel" button. Is this normal, and I just missed a secondary step? I've checked several Coli guides but nothing that works as a tutorial for this sort of thing...
cruwJG.png
@Solmy
@Solmy
@Kayenar If you haven't already solved your issue: what you do is click on the potion you'd like to use, then click on the dragon you'd like to use it on.
@Kayenar If you haven't already solved your issue: what you do is click on the potion you'd like to use, then click on the dragon you'd like to use it on.
@Riff [quote]"[b][u]Unfortunately you can't search by flight.[/u][/b] You also can't search by age, and if you want to battle right now, you're going to want an adult dragon."[/quote] Actually you can search by flight. All you do is scroll down to where it says element. Click on it and choose the flight you want.
@Riff
Quote:
"Unfortunately you can't search by flight. You also can't search by age, and if you want to battle right now, you're going to want an adult dragon."

Actually you can search by flight. All you do is scroll down to where it says element. Click on it and choose the flight you want.
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@Riff
Just wanted to thank you again for your guide, especially the "It's Super Effective!" spreadsheet. I have been referring to it almost from when I started playing two years ago.

*almost* because I didn't know about elements when I first started. ;P What a mess.
@Riff
Just wanted to thank you again for your guide, especially the "It's Super Effective!" spreadsheet. I have been referring to it almost from when I started playing two years ago.

*almost* because I didn't know about elements when I first started. ;P What a mess.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
This is a great guide! Just posting here so I can come back later if I need to.
This is a great guide! Just posting here so I can come back later if I need to.
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
@riff

I'm pretty new here and have tried battling, but only one of my pets are showing up when I try to put them in my team. I have 3 adults, but they just don't show up. Do you know why/how I can fix this?
@riff

I'm pretty new here and have tried battling, but only one of my pets are showing up when I try to put them in my team. I have 3 adults, but they just don't show up. Do you know why/how I can fix this?
@Pegacorn8

Only named dragons can fight in the Coliseum. This guide hasn't been updated since 2014, you should try other guides:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136
@Pegacorn8

Only named dragons can fight in the Coliseum. This guide hasn't been updated since 2014, you should try other guides:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136
@Riff i needing some info on clan coli battles and the serch seems to take forever, I've never done this kind of battle yet, is there anything i need to know, or something im doing wrong
@Riff i needing some info on clan coli battles and the serch seems to take forever, I've never done this kind of battle yet, is there anything i need to know, or something im doing wrong
1 2 3 4 5 6