Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dramatic price drops
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Also with the gem prices being so low, that doesn&#039;t help WCs either. XD 2000 gems at <100 a piece means less than 200,000 for basic right off the bat. :(
Also with the gem prices being so low, that doesn&#039;t help WCs either. XD 2000 gems at <100 a piece means less than 200,000 for basic right off the bat. :(
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
@InsanityPrelude

Ummm yeah. False equivalency much? Except this isn&#039;t real life, this is a dragon breeding game. Trying to argue politically when things aren&#039;t going your way is really sad and insulting.
@InsanityPrelude

Ummm yeah. False equivalency much? Except this isn&#039;t real life, this is a dragon breeding game. Trying to argue politically when things aren&#039;t going your way is really sad and insulting.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
After reading this, I&#039;ve decided to exalt the babies from my two Progens. They have a wide colour range, but the vast majority of their babies range from bleh to eye-searing, and even if it&#039;d been double-gened I don&#039;t think Stonewashl/Fire Tundras sell.
That being said, I&#039;d love to see better rewards for exalting, too! Trinkets, .1% chance of exclusive scroll, anything.

(I am also guilty of giving away a starter. An eye-searing Leaf/Red Guardian I just couldn&#039;t get rid of. Shame on me.)
After reading this, I&#039;ve decided to exalt the babies from my two Progens. They have a wide colour range, but the vast majority of their babies range from bleh to eye-searing, and even if it&#039;d been double-gened I don&#039;t think Stonewashl/Fire Tundras sell.
That being said, I&#039;d love to see better rewards for exalting, too! Trinkets, .1% chance of exclusive scroll, anything.

(I am also guilty of giving away a starter. An eye-searing Leaf/Red Guardian I just couldn&#039;t get rid of. Shame on me.)
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@Lyel

I gave up on breeding my progens a while ago because of the colours, oh god. there were some bad ones in there. I feel like the market has some really bad or just not coordinated colours is because of progens (which can&#039;t be helped) but if new people understood better maybe they&#039;d find another dragon to breed with, that have the colours they like, and not have eye searing progen babies?
@Lyel

I gave up on breeding my progens a while ago because of the colours, oh god. there were some bad ones in there. I feel like the market has some really bad or just not coordinated colours is because of progens (which can&#039;t be helped) but if new people understood better maybe they&#039;d find another dragon to breed with, that have the colours they like, and not have eye searing progen babies?
@fishspeakers It was a joke.
@fishspeakers It was a joke.
Chewy Tentacle
@InsanityPrelude

Oh ok. Well some people take this game way too seriously, so my point still stands.
@InsanityPrelude

Oh ok. Well some people take this game way too seriously, so my point still stands.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Let&#039;s not get off topic with politics - jokes or otherwise. :)

@Lyel

Exactly! More incentives to exalt so maybe even newbies would want to do so sooner. Items or some special sort of dragon or...idk. Something! ...Treasure itself is all well and good, but...it would be nice to see how much you&#039;d get for it before doing so too perhaps.
Let&#039;s not get off topic with politics - jokes or otherwise. :)

@Lyel

Exactly! More incentives to exalt so maybe even newbies would want to do so sooner. Items or some special sort of dragon or...idk. Something! ...Treasure itself is all well and good, but...it would be nice to see how much you&#039;d get for it before doing so too perhaps.
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
@Cherri I do get occasional gems, like Jungle/Ivory, and my Jungle/Brown Imperial is also one of their kids, but most of what I have now... Nope. Just nope.
@Cherri I do get occasional gems, like Jungle/Ivory, and my Jungle/Brown Imperial is also one of their kids, but most of what I have now... Nope. Just nope.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@darkwater i get roughly 11,000 every time i exalt a level 7. it does not take long to raise 3 of them to this level and i get the coliseum stones and familiars and stuff to sell on top of it. raising them past level 7 becomes a chore, but 7 gets you a decent amount for a basic starter.
@darkwater i get roughly 11,000 every time i exalt a level 7. it does not take long to raise 3 of them to this level and i get the coliseum stones and familiars and stuff to sell on top of it. raising them past level 7 becomes a chore, but 7 gets you a decent amount for a basic starter.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Lyel

ahh me too *v* I got one gem xD he is what my Ridgeback is now black/azure but xD I bred them one more time and then what I got was like >:? what&#039;s going on colours

@Paintedwings

hmm that&#039;s a great way to earn treasure ovo I think I&#039;ll do that now to unsellable hatchlings...
@Lyel

ahh me too *v* I got one gem xD he is what my Ridgeback is now black/azure but xD I bred them one more time and then what I got was like >:? what&#039;s going on colours

@Paintedwings

hmm that&#039;s a great way to earn treasure ovo I think I&#039;ll do that now to unsellable hatchlings...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15