Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Eye Colours: Comparison
1 2 3 4 5 6
So for funsies I threw together this comparison/reference of all the flight's eye colours: [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/af752811bbd72eb8a7d2a6d535ccd21e/tumblr_mqgxpzspQj1sb0c1ko1_500.png[/img] I chose the baby spiral for the HUGE EYES, it really helps show off the differences between flights: the tinted sclera of some, or the slight yellow/orange gradient of Fire, or the tinted "shine spots" of Shadow. Figured I'd also share this image here, as I'd originally posted it on tumblr ([url=http://meandering-miasma.tumblr.com/post/56383008584/with-thanks-to-seminai-and-kyn-for-helping-me-find]here[/url]); for anyone else that would find this interesting or useful. :3c
So for funsies I threw together this comparison/reference of all the flight's eye colours:
tumblr_mqgxpzspQj1sb0c1ko1_500.png

I chose the baby spiral for the HUGE EYES, it really helps show off the differences between flights: the tinted sclera of some, or the slight yellow/orange gradient of Fire, or the tinted "shine spots" of Shadow.

Figured I'd also share this image here, as I'd originally posted it on tumblr (here); for anyone else that would find this interesting or useful. :3c
BAQJAbP.png
Look at those Lightning eyes... soo gorgeous~<3333
Permission to save this on my computer please!

Thank you~<3
Look at those Lightning eyes... soo gorgeous~<3333
Permission to save this on my computer please!

Thank you~<3
@Ruinia Oh certainly! I don&#039;t mind if anyone saves this or passes it around, reposts it, etc. Most of the work was done by Flight Rising&#039;s fine artists, I just put a few crops together in one image. XD
@Ruinia Oh certainly! I don&#039;t mind if anyone saves this or passes it around, reposts it, etc. Most of the work was done by Flight Rising&#039;s fine artists, I just put a few crops together in one image. XD
BAQJAbP.png
What i notice about ice eyes, is that depending on the breed its plain white.

Spirals give it more of a blueish tint
What i notice about ice eyes, is that depending on the breed its plain white.

Spirals give it more of a blueish tint
Thanks for posting and reminding me how jealous I am of ice eyes. *sigh* :<
Thanks for posting and reminding me how jealous I am of ice eyes. *sigh* :<
v9zz4TD.png
Cool! Overall I&#039;m still glad I picked Plague because the red eyes are neat and make the dragons look fierce (and also work well for &#039;albino&#039; dragons). If I had to choose another though, I&#039;d pick Ice, due to being the least noticeable. Some eyes might clash with some colors but Ice looks pretty good near everything.
Cool! Overall I&#039;m still glad I picked Plague because the red eyes are neat and make the dragons look fierce (and also work well for &#039;albino&#039; dragons). If I had to choose another though, I&#039;d pick Ice, due to being the least noticeable. Some eyes might clash with some colors but Ice looks pretty good near everything.
Personally i was hoping ice eyes would have been more tinted to a pasty whitish blue. I do admit on some breeds its nice but on others it looks scary. Like they are possessed of blind.
Personally i was hoping ice eyes would have been more tinted to a pasty whitish blue. I do admit on some breeds its nice but on others it looks scary. Like they are possessed of blind.
I must say...Those eyes...Are very cute.

@uropygid
I must say...Those eyes...Are very cute.

@uropygid
uh8.png
@Arccy
They look super nice on spirals though... o:
Though I have to agree on other dragon breeds it looks a wee bit... scary. :\
@Arccy
They look super nice on spirals though... o:
Though I have to agree on other dragon breeds it looks a wee bit... scary. :\
That&#039;s really cute. I love the Lightning eyes.
That&#039;s really cute. I love the Lightning eyes.
1 2 3 4 5 6