Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [closed] i'll compliment your lair...
1 2
@ShadeytheDragon
oh wow, that's an awesome headcanon, thanks so much!!
gosh, your aesthetic is so nice and pleasing. all your dragons are beautiful and i absolutely love their outfits. and everything is so wonderfully organized through your lore, and super interesting?? i really love the tab description for 'Scribe Keepers'; what a cool tab name. you just have an absolutely wonderful lair haha. (copper is my fave for his pretty coloring and just, awesome theme!)
@ShadeytheDragon
oh wow, that's an awesome headcanon, thanks so much!!
gosh, your aesthetic is so nice and pleasing. all your dragons are beautiful and i absolutely love their outfits. and everything is so wonderfully organized through your lore, and super interesting?? i really love the tab description for 'Scribe Keepers'; what a cool tab name. you just have an absolutely wonderful lair haha. (copper is my fave for his pretty coloring and just, awesome theme!)
rPflwkH.png
@Scorpiontail
thanks so much for the creative headcanon!
i really like how diverse your lair feels, in a really nice cohesive, functional way. it looks really good and i can see the 'organization' well in a lore kind of way. their outfits are all really nice and fitting (Seryeshka's is my fave, he looks really handsome haha *the bows on his wings are perfect and admire how you made it work cause i always struggle with the bow apparel*). you have a really nice lair and i hope you know i really appreciate it!! it's wonderful
@Scorpiontail
thanks so much for the creative headcanon!
i really like how diverse your lair feels, in a really nice cohesive, functional way. it looks really good and i can see the 'organization' well in a lore kind of way. their outfits are all really nice and fitting (Seryeshka's is my fave, he looks really handsome haha *the bows on his wings are perfect and admire how you made it work cause i always struggle with the bow apparel*). you have a really nice lair and i hope you know i really appreciate it!! it's wonderful
rPflwkH.png
@Kinged

Anubis has played over 2000+ hours on Xbox live and has achieved godhood to destroy PC gamer's laptops and eat gaming chairs
@Kinged

Anubis has played over 2000+ hours on Xbox live and has achieved godhood to destroy PC gamer's laptops and eat gaming chairs
l5KIkf4.png
@Kinges Vertumnus is a hermit, who lives in the forest with his Foo and only comes out rarely. He makes potions and is very knowledgeable about flowers and other plants. His favorite time of the year is autumn. ;)
@Kinges Vertumnus is a hermit, who lives in the forest with his Foo and only comes out rarely. He makes potions and is very knowledgeable about flowers and other plants. His favorite time of the year is autumn. ;)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Kinged I'm glad you like the headcanons, they were really fun to make :) You have no idea how much your compliments made me smile! It honestly just made my evening <3 Aaaa I'm so happy now thank you so much [emoji=spiral love size=1] I actually just got Mordaine last week (and immediately started geneing him), gaoler permababies are the best. If you have the funds and find the perfect 6 digit, then I say go for it!
@Kinged
I'm glad you like the headcanons, they were really fun to make :)

You have no idea how much your compliments made me smile! It honestly just made my evening <3
Aaaa I'm so happy now thank you so much

I actually just got Mordaine last week (and immediately started geneing him), gaoler permababies are the best. If you have the funds and find the perfect 6 digit, then I say go for it!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
1 2