Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So lair tab descriptions...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Got mine! Mostly, I could do with some cleanup but it's a start! Depending on how much space I get I might even be able to consolidate some tabs into pages and keep the descriptions!
Got mine! Mostly, I could do with some cleanup but it's a start! Depending on how much space I get I might even be able to consolidate some tabs into pages and keep the descriptions!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="218715" date="2019-08-21 09:53:58" ] i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions [/quote] You know what that's a great idea.
218715 wrote on 2019-08-21 09:53:58:
i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions

You know what that's a great idea.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

how to make tab descriptions: you just put this there despite it being your signature and everyone's probably already seen it

i am so sorry
how to make tab descriptions: you just put this there despite it being your signature and everyone's probably already seen it

i am so sorry
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0o3rtTR.png[/img] [color=#2D4927] [font=century gothic] LORE WRITERS REJOICE!!! I already filled mine up.
0o3rtTR.png

LORE WRITERS REJOICE!!!

I already filled mine up.
Im back
Already working on it! My non hib den tabs are done!
Already working on it! My non hib den tabs are done!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="@saltedsnails" date="2019-08-21 09:57:43" ] [quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2019-08-21 09:54:05" ] Now you've got me wondering if someone will try taking advantage of this by writing down the entire bee movie script segmented by enough tabs. [/quote] Is that a challenge [/quote] Yes. I dare you to do this.
@saltedsnails wrote on 2019-08-21 09:57:43:
Sinnabelle wrote on 2019-08-21 09:54:05:
Now you've got me wondering if someone will try taking advantage of this by writing down the entire bee movie script segmented by enough tabs.
Is that a challenge

Yes. I dare you to do this.
They're super nice! But I really really wish we could format them. There's...not much to do with them if we can't center/bold/underline/font/color/etc., especially in a lair with separate lore threads or tabs dedicated to certain subspecies where being able to link certain threads is important.
They're super nice! But I really really wish we could format them. There's...not much to do with them if we can't center/bold/underline/font/color/etc., especially in a lair with separate lore threads or tabs dedicated to certain subspecies where being able to link certain threads is important.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
I've been hoping for this update ever since we got the lair update, though I never thought it would actually be implemented... this is great!
I've been hoping for this update ever since we got the lair update, though I never thought it would actually be implemented... this is great!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
[quote name="KrazKitCat" date="2019-08-21 16:30:28" ] [quote name="@/saltedsnails" date="2019-08-21 09:57:43" ] [quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2019-08-21 09:54:05" ] Now you've got me wondering if someone will try taking advantage of this by writing down the entire bee movie script segmented by enough tabs. [/quote] Is that a challenge [/quote] Yes. I dare you to do this. [/quote] So it turns out 200 characters isn’t really much but I think I got kinda far (considering I only have 4 tabs)
KrazKitCat wrote on 2019-08-21 16:30:28:
@/saltedsnails wrote on 2019-08-21 09:57:43:
Sinnabelle wrote on 2019-08-21 09:54:05:
Now you've got me wondering if someone will try taking advantage of this by writing down the entire bee movie script segmented by enough tabs.
Is that a challenge

Yes. I dare you to do this.
So it turns out 200 characters isn’t really much but I think I got kinda far (considering I only have 4 tabs)
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

@saltedsnails That is amazing, lol. You're doing the deities' work. [emoji=gold star size=1]
@saltedsnails

That is amazing, lol.
You're doing the deities' work.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7