Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | frick yea!!
1 2
i have been scavenging for an egg for months and i finally just got one!
i have been scavenging for an egg for months and i finally just got one!
Oh congrats :D

if you hatch it, ping me lol
Oh congrats :D

if you hatch it, ping me lol
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
honestly , i'd suggest you to stop scavenging
yeah congrats but youre kinda wasting turns. you could be searching for food,to feed your clan and possibly get something that's gonna be the new blossom for swipp and hibden

it's better than getting gravel and bones honestly
yeah congrats but youre kinda wasting turns. you could be searching for food,to feed your clan and possibly get something that's gonna be the new blossom for swipp and hibden

anniversary_separator.png
Congrats! Keep scavenging if you want to, the extra materials hoardsell for a nice, consistent little sum every day.
Congrats! Keep scavenging if you want to, the extra materials hoardsell for a nice, consistent little sum every day.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@Elsycldarosahdro

I'm actually collecting eggs atm, so I'm doing any action possible to get as many eggs as I can, whether or not the chances are high lol.
@Elsycldarosahdro

I'm actually collecting eggs atm, so I'm doing any action possible to get as many eggs as I can, whether or not the chances are high lol.
@Cormag i see, well good luck! [emoji=gaoler size=1]
@Cormag i see, well good luck!
I honestly like scavenging because I get a bunch of stuff up I can sell lol. But hey, congrats on the egg!
I honestly like scavenging because I get a bunch of stuff up I can sell lol. But hey, congrats on the egg!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Elsycldarosahdro

Thank you! <3
@Elsycldarosahdro

Thank you! <3
Gonna hatch it? Let's see, if you do!
Gonna hatch it? Let's see, if you do!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="Farwalker" date="2019-08-19 08:39:48" ] [quote name="Elsycldarosahdro" date="2019-08-18 10:39:17" ] honestly , i'd suggest you to stop scavenging yeah congrats but youre kinda wasting turns. you could be searching for food,to feed your clan and possibly get something that's gonna be the new blossom for swipp and hibden it's better than getting gravel and bones honestly [/quote] People can scavenge if they want to. It's okay if you don't like scavenging, but that doesn't mean other people don't ^^ [/quote] suggesting something ≠ forcing people to stop
Farwalker wrote on 2019-08-19 08:39:48:
Elsycldarosahdro wrote on 2019-08-18 10:39:17:

People can scavenge if they want to. It's okay if you don't like scavenging, but that doesn't mean other people don't ^^
suggesting something ≠ forcing people to stop
1 2