Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Notes?
1 2
Does anyone keep notes for FR in a notebook or om a word doc? Cause i keep some in a notebook for my lore and descriptions of dragon species. I write all my stories in it first before writing them out in my dragons bios. It makes it a lot easier to have all of it organized
Does anyone keep notes for FR in a notebook or om a word doc? Cause i keep some in a notebook for my lore and descriptions of dragon species. I write all my stories in it first before writing them out in my dragons bios. It makes it a lot easier to have all of it organized
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
I keep lore in a google doc but it’s really, really disorganized.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Yes! I have a big ol google doc full of lore roles and info about my dragons so I can create bios for them!
Yes! I have a big ol google doc full of lore roles and info about my dragons so I can create bios for them!
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif hyde / shroud / party poison | they/it

wishlist | fandragons
I've got a folder called "Dragon Tales" for all my lore and coding related stuff.

Some of the text files include:
A list of potential dragon names, alphabetized
A list of flowers and their symbolic relevance to two of my dragons
Clan motto and sigil ideas
A working timeline of my lair/clan
Bios I saved from exalted dragons
Terrible poetry about my flight reps

I've got a folder called "Dragon Tales" for all my lore and coding related stuff.

Some of the text files include:
A list of potential dragon names, alphabetized
A list of flowers and their symbolic relevance to two of my dragons
Clan motto and sigil ideas
A working timeline of my lair/clan
Bios I saved from exalted dragons
Terrible poetry about my flight reps

8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
Spreadsheet of breeding projects ye
Spreadsheet of breeding projects ye
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
When I'm not lazy and winging it, I record buy and sell prices and make calculators for investing and flipping in Excel.
When I'm not lazy and winging it, I record buy and sell prices and make calculators for investing and flipping in Excel.
I have kept 3 by 5 index cards of every dragon I ever had. (Boxes of exalts by now.)
I have kept 3 by 5 index cards of every dragon I ever had. (Boxes of exalts by now.)
jaWTfJp.png
Used to have a notebook on my lore, but threw it out because it was extremely outdated.
Used to have a notebook on my lore, but threw it out because it was extremely outdated.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="NoctisNix" date="2019-06-25 17:26:42" ] I keep lore in a google doc but it’s really, really disorganized. [/quote] [quote name="Fiendishly" date="2019-06-25 18:11:57" ] Used to have a notebook on my lore, but threw it out because it was extremely outdated. [/quote] Both of these are me. I would write down lore in the notebook and forget and then a couple weeks later I would have entirely different dragons and just.. it was a mess. Still is a mess.
NoctisNix wrote on 2019-06-25 17:26:42:
Fiendishly wrote on 2019-06-25 18:11:57:
Both of these are me. I would write down lore in the notebook and forget and then a couple weeks later I would have entirely different dragons and just.. it was a mess. Still is a mess.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I keep a thumb drive with a profile on all my dragons, plus some meta. It's really nice because I swap often between my laptop and my pc.
I keep a thumb drive with a profile on all my dragons, plus some meta. It's really nice because I swap often between my laptop and my pc.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2