Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are the chances
So I just got this from festive favors-

I didn't even know I could get this sort of thing from those crates lol. Anyways I checked and it starts at about 300g on the AH? I guess I got lucky haha
So I just got this from festive favors-

I didn't even know I could get this sort of thing from those crates lol. Anyways I checked and it starts at about 300g on the AH? I guess I got lucky haha
miDn30f.gif
heyyy lucky i really like this accent!
heyyy lucky i really like this accent!
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
Oh, I didn't know you could get skins from the fest crates either! Unfortunately, my RNG luck means I probably wouldn't draw anything with actual worth. orz
Oh, I didn't know you could get skins from the fest crates either! Unfortunately, my RNG luck means I probably wouldn't draw anything with actual worth. orz

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

Nice, the only old fest stuff I've ever gotten was a crown worth 15g best and a skydancer accent worth 40g best
Nice, the only old fest stuff I've ever gotten was a crown worth 15g best and a skydancer accent worth 40g best
Luckyyyy i got a light WC one.
Luckyyyy i got a light WC one.
wow congrats! This festival I got an accent from the crate for the first time too, but it's barely worth anything :')
wow congrats! This festival I got an accent from the crate for the first time too, but it's barely worth anything :')
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
I got a light egg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53024952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530250/53024952_350.png[/img] [/url] I am just showing everyone my luck LICC THIS POST FOR LUCC
I got a light egg

53024952_350.png

I am just showing everyone my luck
LICC THIS POST FOR LUCC
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix Ah I saw this guy on your post, congrats! He's very pretty!
@DeathPhoenix Ah I saw this guy on your post, congrats! He's very pretty!
miDn30f.gif
ack,, i bought that accent for like 700g just a little while ago,, my wallet is screeching at my impatient self rn
ack,, i bought that accent for like 700g just a little while ago,, my wallet is screeching at my impatient self rn
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Wait, you can get skins, too?

*resolves to start buying more crates*
Wait, you can get skins, too?

*resolves to start buying more crates*
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png