Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hold on, don't check this
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
ooh yay i was mentioned! what can i do master?
ooh yay i was mentioned! what can i do master?
fine. if i can't have my shoes, karen can't have her mom.
@DazzlingSnek @Lynz @Nomnomz @GriffinWings @icecreamdude26 @tigressRising @Shadowhunter42 @GlaxusPlaxus

Welcome to the troops!

@Vihaffle

Sure!

@DeathPhoenix

Shall I add you to the troops?

@babyromi

Well, the front page of this forum explains in further detail but we are going to be attempting to SUMMON THE TIDELORD by creating a mass army to ping the Tidelord. We are not doing the summoning/pinging here. We are still in the process of getting that mass army of people. (Again, the front page explains in further detail).

Would you like to join the troops?
@DazzlingSnek @Lynz @Nomnomz @GriffinWings @icecreamdude26 @tigressRising @Shadowhunter42 @GlaxusPlaxus

Welcome to the troops!

@Vihaffle

Sure!

@DeathPhoenix

Shall I add you to the troops?

@babyromi

Well, the front page of this forum explains in further detail but we are going to be attempting to SUMMON THE TIDELORD by creating a mass army to ping the Tidelord. We are not doing the summoning/pinging here. We are still in the process of getting that mass army of people. (Again, the front page explains in further detail).

Would you like to join the troops?
SYJDX48.png
Hello! You are all probably wondering why I pinged you! I am making this forum with the sole goal of creating a mass army to create the end goal of attempting to SUMMON THE TIDELORD! I am looking for volunteers. We have many brave troops so far but I think we would barely make a dent if we tried to do the summoning now.

The front page explains things in more details. Check that out, please. (I totally understand if you have no interest but if you do, please state that you would like to be added to the troops so there's no confusion!)

@Hurricanesong @IReallyLikeFood @Lavinia @octozach @DanceswithPlants @violi @Juiice @Sunbae @AlexBleurose @dragonscales10 @TheCoatlDen @Pusillanimous @Moja @Radflannel @unavailable @Theoretically @Aryae @Wuxtry @Echoo @zezmeril @Elligance @animegirl11012 @KittyGoesMeow @ArielaLRM @TroyDaHellhound @SaharaPrime @Ryni @StruckLucky @Lionquinn @Arkhelios @DragonFire15 @Crescendoll @Reellifejaneway @dracaeris @SupineKrill @QuetzalQueen @LeavingBreath @Amehime @WheatleyScience @sgkat @SunnyToxicBunny @xamuletx @Lyrelic @outlier @Biologiquill @kitty5447 @CaptainNadine @flarechaser @MahuruRaji @SilverHaze @TorisLaurinaitis @Kashikoon @InimicusDemens89 @Pottyskull @wushus @Delirium @AThousandLives @BloodGem @OrchidsFlight @HazelBirdie @VeniVidiVici @Disillusionist @sushii @Darksilverwitch @RaelBarclay @ezridax @Greenspring @kum0 @Cheshire8888 @LadyPlague @Mahoe @Skylion44 @LadyDrox @ApostasiaAin @kosmiik @SmaugTheAlmighty @Kimeypoo2017 @Jaegar @paperflesh @bisexuwhale @Lemonie @GardenSnail @Nazom
Hello! You are all probably wondering why I pinged you! I am making this forum with the sole goal of creating a mass army to create the end goal of attempting to SUMMON THE TIDELORD! I am looking for volunteers. We have many brave troops so far but I think we would barely make a dent if we tried to do the summoning now.

The front page explains things in more details. Check that out, please. (I totally understand if you have no interest but if you do, please state that you would like to be added to the troops so there's no confusion!)

@Hurricanesong @IReallyLikeFood @Lavinia @octozach @DanceswithPlants @violi @Juiice @Sunbae @AlexBleurose @dragonscales10 @TheCoatlDen @Pusillanimous @Moja @Radflannel @unavailable @Theoretically @Aryae @Wuxtry @Echoo @zezmeril @Elligance @animegirl11012 @KittyGoesMeow @ArielaLRM @TroyDaHellhound @SaharaPrime @Ryni @StruckLucky @Lionquinn @Arkhelios @DragonFire15 @Crescendoll @Reellifejaneway @dracaeris @SupineKrill @QuetzalQueen @LeavingBreath @Amehime @WheatleyScience @sgkat @SunnyToxicBunny @xamuletx @Lyrelic @outlier @Biologiquill @kitty5447 @CaptainNadine @flarechaser @MahuruRaji @SilverHaze @TorisLaurinaitis @Kashikoon @InimicusDemens89 @Pottyskull @wushus @Delirium @AThousandLives @BloodGem @OrchidsFlight @HazelBirdie @VeniVidiVici @Disillusionist @sushii @Darksilverwitch @RaelBarclay @ezridax @Greenspring @kum0 @Cheshire8888 @LadyPlague @Mahoe @Skylion44 @LadyDrox @ApostasiaAin @kosmiik @SmaugTheAlmighty @Kimeypoo2017 @Jaegar @paperflesh @bisexuwhale @Lemonie @GardenSnail @Nazom
SYJDX48.png
Sorry, it's a no from me. The last thread that tried this got shut down because this is against the rules.
Sorry, it's a no from me. The last thread that tried this got shut down because this is against the rules.
FD1rkPC.png
@BloodyAngel12 Wait, what? Are you still going to go with this even after @Crescendoll said it was against the rules? I mean, I don't want to get banned, so maybe it would be better to just try to summon him on his userpage...
@BloodyAngel12 Wait, what? Are you still going to go with this even after @Crescendoll said it was against the rules? I mean, I don't want to get banned, so maybe it would be better to just try to summon him on his userpage...
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@BloodyAngel12 | No thank you and please do no ping me again.
@BloodyAngel12 | No thank you and please do no ping me again.
No thanks, tho thanks for the invitation! I feel like this may violate some rules somewhere, and tbh I wouldn't like to get @-ed by many people personally
No thanks, tho thanks for the invitation! I feel like this may violate some rules somewhere, and tbh I wouldn't like to get @-ed by many people personally
Tidedad's disappearance was site/world lore related wasn't it? He will be back. Organizing as menu ppl as possible to @ one acct would only get your account in trouble..
Tidedad's disappearance was site/world lore related wasn't it? He will be back. Organizing as menu ppl as possible to @ one acct would only get your account in trouble..
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
yeah this isn't okay, you should probably delete this thread before you get in trouble for it
yeah this isn't okay, you should probably delete this thread before you get in trouble for it
torture_isaac.png
I'm sorry, but i'm not going to join. :c But I do want to help out with a friendly tip:

Stop pinging random people and encouraging them to spam an innocent account with pings! All this will do is annoy older players/staff, and get the people who did join (without knowing this was against the rules) in trouble. I say this as a member of the Water Flight: please stop. :(
I'm sorry, but i'm not going to join. :c But I do want to help out with a friendly tip:

Stop pinging random people and encouraging them to spam an innocent account with pings! All this will do is annoy older players/staff, and get the people who did join (without knowing this was against the rules) in trouble. I say this as a member of the Water Flight: please stop. :(
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21