Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cutest skins youve ever seen?
1 2 3
[font=georgia]I need it... [item=skin: dragon suit]
I need it...

Skin: Dragon suit
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png

is very cute \o/

is very cute \o/
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
I raise you... Frigid Fluffle (25608), from Cristalline Gala 2018 !

(Also the skins adding.little baby dragons omg, too cute)
I raise you... Frigid Fluffle (25608), from Cristalline Gala 2018 !

(Also the skins adding.little baby dragons omg, too cute)
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[item=Accent: SS-Pansy Viola] One of my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=69123&tab=dragon&did=13912601]Coatls[/url] is wearing this accent right now, and it's the cutest thing.
Accent: SS-Pansy Viola

One of my Coatls is wearing this accent right now, and it's the cutest thing.
[quote name="Jayflying" date="2019-04-29 22:29:36" ] This one without a doubt I wish I could get it but I'm too poor for things like UMAs [item=Accent: Tundrasitting] Edit: Just saw that the snapper versions have already been mentioned, lol [/quote] Omg. I really want that one too ;w; I think there's a snapper one somewhere where the dragon's wearing a sling of some sort with either an egg or a baby in it. I don't remember. I could be wrong about the breed too xD; Ofc all of Lokenosse's bunny ones come to mind, too!
Jayflying wrote on 2019-04-29 22:29:36:
This one without a doubt
I wish I could get it but I'm too poor for things like UMAs
Accent: Tundrasitting

Edit: Just saw that the snapper versions have already been mentioned, lol

Omg. I really want that one too ;w;

I think there's a snapper one somewhere where the dragon's wearing a sling of some sort with either an egg or a baby in it. I don't remember. I could be wrong about the breed too xD;

Ofc all of Lokenosse's bunny ones come to mind, too!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Not to toot my own horn but...

Not to toot my own horn but...

S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif

Gentle Giant (for female imperials) is actually one of my favourite skins/accents. Spindlewinter used to have it. I LOVE THE TINY BIRDS!

Gentle Giant (for female imperials) is actually one of my favourite skins/accents. Spindlewinter used to have it. I LOVE THE TINY BIRDS!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
There's this one that gives a male Coatl a cute little bunny nose and ears that I don't remember the name of but it's very cute. Then with the other baby skins being mentioned I thought I'd add [item=accent: wildcare] [item=accent: father of the pack] Shroudrat has a lot of really cute skins though
There's this one that gives a male Coatl a cute little bunny nose and ears that I don't remember the name of but it's very cute.

Then with the other baby skins being mentioned I thought I'd add
Accent: Wildcare Accent: Father of the Pack

Shroudrat has a lot of really cute skins though
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png

It's excellent

It's excellent
This whole thread is dangerous to my wallet.
This whole thread is dangerous to my wallet.
KfpmU0m.png
1 2 3