Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bio help for someone who's never lored
I don't know if this is the right forum. I'm honestly not entirely sure whether I'm asking for help writing my own or to pay someone else to do it. Please move this if it's not in the right place. I don't do lore. I made a thread about it the other week, even. I'm here to breed pretty sparkly dragons to make more pretty sparkly dragons, thinking up background info doesn't come into it. But. *deep breath* I have a dragon named Pie, based on my kitten. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49168642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491687/49168642_350.png[/img] [/url] (Technically she does have a bio, insofar as links to kitty pictures count) Two days ago, Pie-the-kitten slipped out the door at the end of seder when we weren't looking. I just spent twenty-four hours in absolute hell until she was miraculously found last night. I'm trill trying to work out the trauma, and I feel the urge to give Pie-the-dragon a lost and found backstory incident. Maybe it will help me feel better, or maybe it will just be a battle scar commemorating what happened. I don't know. Like I said, I don't even know exactly what I'm asking for. Just. Help. Please help.
I don't know if this is the right forum. I'm honestly not entirely sure whether I'm asking for help writing my own or to pay someone else to do it. Please move this if it's not in the right place.

I don't do lore. I made a thread about it the other week, even. I'm here to breed pretty sparkly dragons to make more pretty sparkly dragons, thinking up background info doesn't come into it.

But. *deep breath* I have a dragon named Pie, based on my kitten.

49168642_350.png
(Technically she does have a bio, insofar as links to kitty pictures count)

Two days ago, Pie-the-kitten slipped out the door at the end of seder when we weren't looking. I just spent twenty-four hours in absolute hell until she was miraculously found last night. I'm trill trying to work out the trauma, and I feel the urge to give Pie-the-dragon a lost and found backstory incident. Maybe it will help me feel better, or maybe it will just be a battle scar commemorating what happened. I don't know. Like I said, I don't even know exactly what I'm asking for. Just. Help.
Please help.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I'm so glad you found her, losing a pet (even temporarily) is super stressful. I mostly write my own lore, and I've definitely taken elements of that from my own life sometimes. I don't know how to "help" but I definitely think that story would be worth writing. Good luck <3
I'm so glad you found her, losing a pet (even temporarily) is super stressful. I mostly write my own lore, and I've definitely taken elements of that from my own life sometimes. I don't know how to "help" but I definitely think that story would be worth writing. Good luck <3
wq9PoXA.png
I think it's a good coping mechanism. I think you could have better luck in the Creative Corner forums, though. There are lots of biography building tools there, and many seasoned writers to boot!
I think it's a good coping mechanism. I think you could have better luck in the Creative Corner forums, though. There are lots of biography building tools there, and many seasoned writers to boot!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
That's a good idea, I will try that.

EDIT: Can I ask the mods to move this thread to Creative Corner, or do I just have to duplicate it?
That's a good idea, I will try that.

EDIT: Can I ask the mods to move this thread to Creative Corner, or do I just have to duplicate it?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png