Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are some silly things you did
1 2 3 4 5
when you first joined? I remember exalting a really matchy gen1 and I used to think that when you changed the element of your gathering it reverted back to your og element after one gathering turn, so I used to gather, then switch the element agaim, then gather, then switch the element etc lol
when you first joined? I remember exalting a really matchy gen1 and I used to think that when you changed the element of your gathering it reverted back to your og element after one gathering turn, so I used to gather, then switch the element agaim, then gather, then switch the element etc lol
:D
I didn't understand how the coli worked so i basically went all stats equal with my progens...
I didn't understand how the coli worked so i basically went all stats equal with my progens...
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
hatched all the eggs i got

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I've been here so long I barely remember my first year lol (I forgot I had a light sprite on one of my dragons for literally two years). But I know I sold or exalted a LOT of dragons that would be worth a whole lot now. I cry to imagine how many 5 and 6 digit dragons I would have now if I hadn't been so fickle. I also super regret getting rid of my progens first nest.
I've been here so long I barely remember my first year lol (I forgot I had a light sprite on one of my dragons for literally two years). But I know I sold or exalted a LOT of dragons that would be worth a whole lot now. I cry to imagine how many 5 and 6 digit dragons I would have now if I hadn't been so fickle. I also super regret getting rid of my progens first nest.
Exalted my first progen nest...
WITHOUT NAMING THEM

Now I have to live with those -unnamed- for the rest of eternity.
Exalted my first progen nest...
WITHOUT NAMING THEM

Now I have to live with those -unnamed- for the rest of eternity.
466w8yC.png
[quote name="Kryptica" date="2019-04-22 07:23:56" ] I didn't understand how the coli worked so i basically went all stats equal with my progens... [/quote] this [quote name="eefles" date="2019-04-22 07:37:02" ] hatched all the eggs i got [/quote] and this too I also bought coli familiars from the marketplace... what was I thinking?
Kryptica wrote on 2019-04-22 07:23:56:
this
eefles wrote on 2019-04-22 07:37:02:
and this too

I also bought coli familiars from the marketplace... what was I thinking?
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
I also thought that the flight switched back to yours after one gathering turn. I was like "ugh this is so annoying," when I didn't have to go back at all.
I also thought that the flight switched back to yours after one gathering turn. I was like "ugh this is so annoying," when I didn't have to go back at all.
+2 FR time
he/they
(2013 user)

- Decided that getting Imperials>>>>>>getting Kickstarter Familiars. Both were 400Kt at the time. By the time I could breed Imperials, they were not nearly that expensive.

- Thinking that Wildclaws would die out because no one was breeding them, just using them for Imperial breeding. So I needed a pair of those, too.

- Thinking 400kt is inhibitively expensive.

- Being super picky about colors (Mulberry/Rust? Perfection. Violet/Carmine? Ugly), including hating XXYs (terts weren't considered important yet), eyes that didn't stand out, and dragons whose wings were too similar in color to their body.
(2013 user)

- Decided that getting Imperials>>>>>>getting Kickstarter Familiars. Both were 400Kt at the time. By the time I could breed Imperials, they were not nearly that expensive.

- Thinking that Wildclaws would die out because no one was breeding them, just using them for Imperial breeding. So I needed a pair of those, too.

- Thinking 400kt is inhibitively expensive.

- Being super picky about colors (Mulberry/Rust? Perfection. Violet/Carmine? Ugly), including hating XXYs (terts weren't considered important yet), eyes that didn't stand out, and dragons whose wings were too similar in color to their body.
Exalted a two letter name dragon.
[quote name="Pistachiows" date="2019-04-22 08:02:22" ] Exalted a two letter name dragon. [/quote] [size=2]ouch i did that exact same thing
Pistachiows wrote on 2019-04-22 08:02:22:
ouch
i did that exact same thing

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody