Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nature eyes
1 2 3
If it makes you feel better you're not alone! Water has the same problem. Ice has softer range of blues and Lightning has more color variation on blues.

But I really like water eyes. Wouldn't change them for the world and like the whole water and time thing. Sometimes I do prefer the softer eyes but I still like water's eyes. After all they're my flight.

Similarly I actually really like nature eyes! I think they're striking. I have a few dragons with them and I adore them. It's like there's a forest in their eyes.
If it makes you feel better you're not alone! Water has the same problem. Ice has softer range of blues and Lightning has more color variation on blues.

But I really like water eyes. Wouldn't change them for the world and like the whole water and time thing. Sometimes I do prefer the softer eyes but I still like water's eyes. After all they're my flight.

Similarly I actually really like nature eyes! I think they're striking. I have a few dragons with them and I adore them. It's like there's a forest in their eyes.
JSrZ9GU.png
[center][color=#138f6a]Nature eyes are my favorite, with wind and ice being my second and thirds. Green is just such a goood color [emoji=nature rune][/color][/center]
Nature eyes are my favorite, with wind and ice being my second and thirds.
Green is just such a goood color
file.php?avatar=2017_1696138998.png

Heya, name's Allysun!
Pet site addict and chronically lazy.
One day I'll give my dragons nice profiles, I swear.

vzFxhEr.png
WIttPie.pngV7jLxQc.png
rGiFZvD.png
Free Palestine
Acolight here. Personally, I prefer our unusual eyes (and rarely, common eyes) over every else because it's such a soothing, pastel yellow. Not heavy or overly white, just perfect for my liking ^^

Acolight here. Personally, I prefer our unusual eyes (and rarely, common eyes) over every else because it's such a soothing, pastel yellow. Not heavy or overly white, just perfect for my liking ^^

C8eEWc5.gif
Thank you all ^^
and

@Jiyuria the fact is I really love water's deep color eyes, and one of my oc's eyes should be water type although she's shadow and it's great too~
I like deep blue eyes best (in doujin)
If nature flight isn't existed maybe I'll choose water/light flight to enjoy my hatchling's eyes hahahha
and I'd like to stroll in AH and water dragons are really rare.... I have no water dragons, maybe I'll add one to my clan's lore sometime
Thank you all ^^
and

@Jiyuria the fact is I really love water's deep color eyes, and one of my oc's eyes should be water type although she's shadow and it's great too~
I like deep blue eyes best (in doujin)
If nature flight isn't existed maybe I'll choose water/light flight to enjoy my hatchling's eyes hahahha
and I'd like to stroll in AH and water dragons are really rare.... I have no water dragons, maybe I'll add one to my clan's lore sometime
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
*raises hand* I love unusual nature eyes
*raises hand* I love unusual nature eyes
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
wind eye best eye (like it goes with everything!!)
wind eye best eye (like it goes with everything!!)
I like Nature eyes over everything else. They're so warm and cozy. I see the appeal of other Flight's eyes, but I like saturated colours a lot, so Nature, Shadow and Arcane eyes are great.
I like Nature eyes over everything else. They're so warm and cozy. I see the appeal of other Flight's eyes, but I like saturated colours a lot, so Nature, Shadow and Arcane eyes are great.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
intense REEEEEEEEEEE i love arcane eyes, i understand they don't go with everything but i hoard pink dragons.
Though nature rare eyes are stunning. I love the way the blue and the green contrast
intense REEEEEEEEEEE i love arcane eyes, i understand they don't go with everything but i hoard pink dragons.
Though nature rare eyes are stunning. I love the way the blue and the green contrast
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Personally I love every eye type. I love how bold green Natures eyes are.
Personally I love every eye type. I love how bold green Natures eyes are.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I love Plague eyes <3
I love Plague eyes <3
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
1 2 3