Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just made a terrible mistake...
1 2
[center]I am so mad at myself right now. I accidentally put my [b]partially-gened XYY G1[/b] on the AH for [b]500 TREASURE[/b] instead of 500 gems. Someone bought him instantly before I could catch it, and I'm kicking myself for not paying attention. [img]https://i.imgur.com/olIuN4R.jpg[/img] Anyway, I'm just putting this here as a reminder to ALWAYS check your listings before you put them on the Auction House. Don't make the same mistake I did. I don't want anyone else to be devastated like this. [b]EDIT:[/b] The person who purchased him returned him! Thank you all for the assistance and your kind words! Remember to always check your listings before you post them to the Auction House!![/center]
I am so mad at myself right now. I accidentally put my partially-gened XYY G1 on the AH for 500 TREASURE instead of 500 gems. Someone bought him instantly before I could catch it, and I'm kicking myself for not paying attention.
olIuN4R.jpg
Anyway, I'm just putting this here as a reminder to ALWAYS check your listings before you put them on the Auction House. Don't make the same mistake I did. I don't want anyone else to be devastated like this.

EDIT: The person who purchased him returned him! Thank you all for the assistance and your kind words! Remember to always check your listings before you post them to the Auction House!!
Ufff What a shame, hope RNG sends a egg your way.
Ufff What a shame, hope RNG sends a egg your way.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
F
F
QPhiJOS.png
@Prasiolite

Try posting or looking through posts in the Auction House Mispost Lost and Found. I'm so sorry this happened to you!
@Prasiolite

Try posting or looking through posts in the Auction House Mispost Lost and Found. I'm so sorry this happened to you!
I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but he might not have sold for 500 gems anyway seeing as he's bred (gen one collectors are usually picky about that). It might be a good idea to edit out the id in the image as it's easy to find the person who bought him.

Sorry this happened to you though. :( I hope you get lucky and RNG gives you something nice to make up for it.
I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but he might not have sold for 500 gems anyway seeing as he's bred (gen one collectors are usually picky about that). It might be a good idea to edit out the id in the image as it's easy to find the person who bought him.

Sorry this happened to you though. :( I hope you get lucky and RNG gives you something nice to make up for it.
@Prasiolite

You can contact the owner of the dragon and see if you can buy him back?
@Prasiolite

You can contact the owner of the dragon and see if you can buy him back?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@UsagiChan
I’ll try and look through there. Thanks for pointing it out to me, hopefully I can find him

@LucidDreams
Yeah, I figured he wouldn’t immediately sell for 500g, but I still had hoped that he would have eventually sold for around that amount... not 500 treasure though. I attempted to black out his ID, hopefully it’s not as visible anymore ^^’

@ribbonz
I tried to contact them, but no reply. I’m not surprised, though; they can get a lot of gems just reselling him :(
@UsagiChan
I’ll try and look through there. Thanks for pointing it out to me, hopefully I can find him

@LucidDreams
Yeah, I figured he wouldn’t immediately sell for 500g, but I still had hoped that he would have eventually sold for around that amount... not 500 treasure though. I attempted to black out his ID, hopefully it’s not as visible anymore ^^’

@ribbonz
I tried to contact them, but no reply. I’m not surprised, though; they can get a lot of gems just reselling him :(
Oh no, that sucks so much! :(

I hope the person who got him replies and hopefully understands the situation!
Oh no, that sucks so much! :(

I hope the person who got him replies and hopefully understands the situation!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@Eindride
They did! And I’m so glad; I almost had an absolutely terrible day, but luckily it turned around finally ;-;
@Eindride
They did! And I’m so glad; I almost had an absolutely terrible day, but luckily it turned around finally ;-;
@Prasiolite

Ohh, goood! I'm happy for you. ;u; <3
And I hope your day gets better!
@Prasiolite

Ohh, goood! I'm happy for you. ;u; <3
And I hope your day gets better!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
1 2