Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You Log Into Flight Rising...
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
(Anyways if I annoy anyone in my replies to people on this post feel free to tell me!)
(Anyways if I annoy anyone in my replies to people on this post feel free to tell me!)
dT9HQge.pngbYt72YT.pngqivITIX.png
UZVTEBc.png
I am confuse.

Please continue. I need more confuse. Confuse gives me life.
I am confuse.

Please continue. I need more confuse. Confuse gives me life.
thanks i hate it
thanks i hate it
You log into Flight Rising.

You check your forum posts. Someone has asked for a grinding order. They asked for 4 hours in the Fairgrounds. They asked for 4 hours in Artifracture. You are being payed 100t for this. Grinding is not worth much. You take the order.

You check on your dragons. None of them are fed. Whoops. You forgot to feed them 7 days in a row. You check all your dragons, and there are two missing. A message is in your PMs. You do not want to open it. You know what will be inside. If only you cared enough about your dragons to feed them.

You avoid your PMs by going to Roundsey’s Recall. You still have 200 tickets left to pay off. You know if you don’t pay this off, you might lose one of your items again. You still remember when you lost your Travelling Garden (4000g gone just like that!). You try and pay it off. You still have 150 tickets left to pay off.

You go to Tomo’s tablet. You hope you can get all the answers right. You don’t get the answer right. 1000t is removed from your account. The fae shows a small writing animation. Better luck next time. You wonder if anyone will ever make another guide. The last few were removed. No cheating at the website games, please.

You go to your PMs. Sure enough, the message is there. A message from ‘SHADE’. You click on it. It tells you your dragons are gone. They wanted food. They have left you some money. They have gone to join the Shade.

You are slightly happy for them.

You hope that somewhere in another world,
They are okay.
You log into Flight Rising.

You check your forum posts. Someone has asked for a grinding order. They asked for 4 hours in the Fairgrounds. They asked for 4 hours in Artifracture. You are being payed 100t for this. Grinding is not worth much. You take the order.

You check on your dragons. None of them are fed. Whoops. You forgot to feed them 7 days in a row. You check all your dragons, and there are two missing. A message is in your PMs. You do not want to open it. You know what will be inside. If only you cared enough about your dragons to feed them.

You avoid your PMs by going to Roundsey’s Recall. You still have 200 tickets left to pay off. You know if you don’t pay this off, you might lose one of your items again. You still remember when you lost your Travelling Garden (4000g gone just like that!). You try and pay it off. You still have 150 tickets left to pay off.

You go to Tomo’s tablet. You hope you can get all the answers right. You don’t get the answer right. 1000t is removed from your account. The fae shows a small writing animation. Better luck next time. You wonder if anyone will ever make another guide. The last few were removed. No cheating at the website games, please.

You go to your PMs. Sure enough, the message is there. A message from ‘SHADE’. You click on it. It tells you your dragons are gone. They wanted food. They have left you some money. They have gone to join the Shade.

You are slightly happy for them.

You hope that somewhere in another world,
They are okay.
UZVTEBc.png
@cybonicdragon
You stop that.
@cybonicdragon
You stop that.
VGxuHXT.png
I love these, is there a pinglist for them?
I love these, is there a pinglist for them?
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
[quote name="ScreamingBirb" date="2018-09-22 15:17:40" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yrf3AMJ.gif[/img] [/quote]
ScreamingBirb wrote on 2018-09-22 15:17:40:
Yrf3AMJ.gif
hbJfbe2.png
@Avem (I'm not entirely sure if this is popular enough to warrant a pinglist tbh... though i might do a nuzlocke based off this idea when i have the right hatchling...;3 )
@Avem (I'm not entirely sure if this is popular enough to warrant a pinglist tbh... though i might do a nuzlocke based off this idea when i have the right hatchling...;3 )
UZVTEBc.png
[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/86eb7c00905ba5fa58b0e0bc7c7c7486/tenor.gif[/img]
tenor.gif
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
[quote name="@cybonicdragon" date="2018-09-24 09:35:25" ] @/Avem (I'm not entirely sure if this is popular enough to warrant a pinglist tbh... though i might do a nuzlocke based off this idea when i have the right hatchling...;3 ) [/quote] [s]ok but a nuzlocke based on this sounds good i want to see that
@cybonicdragon wrote on 2018-09-24 09:35:25:
@/Avem (I'm not entirely sure if this is popular enough to warrant a pinglist tbh... though i might do a nuzlocke based off this idea when i have the right hatchling...;3 )
ok but a nuzlocke based on this sounds good
i want to see that
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19