Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to make gems really fast?
1 2
The Fire flight has gained significance to me this year andd I would really love to be there by the end of this year's Flameforger's Festival. Trouble is, I have practice exams this week and I have less time than usual to earn money on Flight Rising. Do you have any tips for saving up gems quickly? I appreciate any advice with how to make gens :)
The Fire flight has gained significance to me this year andd I would really love to be there by the end of this year's Flameforger's Festival. Trouble is, I have practice exams this week and I have less time than usual to earn money on Flight Rising. Do you have any tips for saving up gems quickly? I appreciate any advice with how to make gens :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
baldwin mats sell well and i find the gems build up pretty quick, especially if you're selling coli stuff too
baldwin mats sell well and i find the gems build up pretty quick, especially if you're selling coli stuff too
no idea but GUESS WHAT i host a giveaway the week or two following every flight holiday giving away extra gear so if you can't get anything by then hmu
no idea but GUESS WHAT i host a giveaway the week or two following every flight holiday giving away extra gear so if you can't get anything by then hmu
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
get a time machine and keep traveling forwards in time. you get 1 gem a day if your clan is well fed, so this works pretty well.
get a time machine and keep traveling forwards in time. you get 1 gem a day if your clan is well fed, so this works pretty well.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
Buy a bunch of exalt priced dragons and some rtb dergs

train and exalt the adults and breed the rtb dragons
then exalt their kids/sell them at fodder price
Buy a bunch of exalt priced dragons and some rtb dergs

train and exalt the adults and breed the rtb dragons
then exalt their kids/sell them at fodder price
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
t r a i n f o d d e r

tons of T which you can use to buy G
t r a i n f o d d e r

tons of T which you can use to buy G
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
I max my fairgrounds cap every day, then use the treasure to buy adult fodder. I then sell the fodder to whichever flight is pushing for gems! It pulls in an easy 140-160 gems a day with about an hours work (I can max out glimmer and gloom in about 15 minutes) and I can always keep going and flip fodder with gems when I’m done if I need more cash.
I max my fairgrounds cap every day, then use the treasure to buy adult fodder. I then sell the fodder to whichever flight is pushing for gems! It pulls in an easy 140-160 gems a day with about an hours work (I can max out glimmer and gloom in about 15 minutes) and I can always keep going and flip fodder with gems when I’m done if I need more cash.
image0.png
Buy them with money.
Buy them with money.
art?
art?
FrWpBP6.png

Sell a bunch of things on the AH for gems and hope they sell
Sell a bunch of things on the AH for gems and hope they sell
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2