Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | well i'm smart
wanted to get a nice dragon with an ID close to 44444444, and spent a few minutes hovering over each icon and reading the ID

then i realized the id was right next to the name
wanted to get a nice dragon with an ID close to 44444444, and spent a few minutes hovering over each icon and reading the ID

then i realized the id was right next to the name
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
if it makes you feel better, it took me a couple months to realize you could enter the ID of a dragon into the Scrying Workshop and instantly get a replication of them. Before I was just laboriously putting in each individual gene and color.
if it makes you feel better, it took me a couple months to realize you could enter the ID of a dragon into the Scrying Workshop and instantly get a replication of them. Before I was just laboriously putting in each individual gene and color.
kj3UjDv.jpg
[quote name="margomoon" date="2018-08-19 16:17:33" ] if it makes you feel better, it took me a couple months to realize you could enter the ID of a dragon into the Scrying Workshop and instantly get a replication of them. Before I was just laboriously putting in each individual gene and color. [/quote] same. it was painful
margomoon wrote on 2018-08-19 16:17:33:

same.

it was painful
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
[quote name="Avem" date="2018-08-19 16:19:00" ] [quote name="margomoon" date="2018-08-19 16:17:33" ] if it makes you feel better, it took me a couple months to realize you could enter the ID of a dragon into the Scrying Workshop and instantly get a replication of them. Before I was just laboriously putting in each individual gene and color. [/quote] same. it was painful [/quote] RIP all the potential babs I lost while I was busying slotting in every single gene/color and someone else took them
Avem wrote on 2018-08-19 16:19:00:
margomoon wrote on 2018-08-19 16:17:33:

same.

it was painful
RIP all the potential babs I lost while I was busying slotting in every single gene/color and someone else took them
kj3UjDv.jpg
I'm so glad I figured out the search function built into the Scrying Workshop for colors. Otherwise, finding them was nightmare.
I'm so glad I figured out the search function built into the Scrying Workshop for colors. Otherwise, finding them was nightmare.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A COLOR PATTERN FILTER IN THE AH
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS CORRECTION IN FIREALPACA
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU COULD TYPE IN THE LETTERS WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO FIND A SPECIFIC GENE OR COLOR
...until you told me ;-;
did i make you feel better
IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A COLOR PATTERN FILTER IN THE AH
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS CORRECTION IN FIREALPACA
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU COULD TYPE IN THE LETTERS WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO FIND A SPECIFIC GENE OR COLOR
...until you told me ;-;
did i make you feel better
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif