Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Team: What NOT To Do 2.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
The vault now has a maximum number of items.
Your dragons now show signs of aging.
All pre-CWE colors now have the same harsh shading with the iri/shim genes as post-CWE colors.
A familiar only counts in your bestiary if it’s on a dragon.
Only one type of apparel may be applied to each part of the dragon, and apparel can remove other apparel. (shudders)
The bloody bandage apparel items are considered too violent and are removed or redrawn.
We get a new breed, but it’s diet is one of these:
- unhatched eggs
- gems
- familiars
and it loses health/grows hungry at the same rate as other breeds.
Swipp or Baldwin items that require a retired item to make.
Your dragons cannot fight in the coliseum if they currently have an unhatched nest.
A familiar that’s invisible.
A straight-up gacha event that costs real money.
Hatchlings now cannot be exalted.
Bogsneak and nocturne eggs now only hatch with your flight’s element.
Your dragons now look sad if they are hungry.
Breeds that come in only male or female.
Skins and accents become one-use and can only be removed with a gem mp item.
They give us legacy eyes, BUT the means of obtaining them are exactly the same as the new natural eye types, and you have to use the remaining retired vials to try and get them.
Bonus evil: they’re rarer than primal.
Awakened familiars change in appearance or get a little badge (on the actual familiar image itself, not its icon in your hoard/vault.)
Old familiars get redrawn.
Massive and not-an-improvement site layout change. I’m talking new color scheme, links are moved all over, etc.
A limit to how many times you can trade with Swipp per day or item.

and then a few I’m legitimately scared to write here because I don’t want to risk giving staff the idea of them.

(shudders)
The vault now has a maximum number of items.
Your dragons now show signs of aging.
All pre-CWE colors now have the same harsh shading with the iri/shim genes as post-CWE colors.
A familiar only counts in your bestiary if it’s on a dragon.
Only one type of apparel may be applied to each part of the dragon, and apparel can remove other apparel. (shudders)
The bloody bandage apparel items are considered too violent and are removed or redrawn.
We get a new breed, but it’s diet is one of these:
- unhatched eggs
- gems
- familiars
and it loses health/grows hungry at the same rate as other breeds.
Swipp or Baldwin items that require a retired item to make.
Your dragons cannot fight in the coliseum if they currently have an unhatched nest.
A familiar that’s invisible.
A straight-up gacha event that costs real money.
Hatchlings now cannot be exalted.
Bogsneak and nocturne eggs now only hatch with your flight’s element.
Your dragons now look sad if they are hungry.
Breeds that come in only male or female.
Skins and accents become one-use and can only be removed with a gem mp item.
They give us legacy eyes, BUT the means of obtaining them are exactly the same as the new natural eye types, and you have to use the remaining retired vials to try and get them.
Bonus evil: they’re rarer than primal.
Awakened familiars change in appearance or get a little badge (on the actual familiar image itself, not its icon in your hoard/vault.)
Old familiars get redrawn.
Massive and not-an-improvement site layout change. I’m talking new color scheme, links are moved all over, etc.
A limit to how many times you can trade with Swipp per day or item.

and then a few I’m legitimately scared to write here because I don’t want to risk giving staff the idea of them.

(shudders)
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
[quote name="CAPozzy" date="2018-07-11 21:00:58" ] dragons now earn XP in the coli equal to how much they contributed to the fight. no more fodder grinding! once you chose a familiar for your dragon it is permanently locked to that dragon until it is awakened [b]a new breed is announced! ...and the females have boobs[/b] in order to clear space for future submissions and designs, all existing skins and accents have been removed from the website oohhhhh i feel evil for just writing these!!! [/quote] That would be weird. I can imagine Tundras have mammary glands, but like an udder or something like what we bipeds have, that would be quite odd.
CAPozzy wrote on 2018-07-11 21:00:58:
dragons now earn XP in the coli equal to how much they contributed to the fight. no more fodder grinding!

once you chose a familiar for your dragon it is permanently locked to that dragon until it is awakened

a new breed is announced! ...and the females have boobs

in order to clear space for future submissions and designs, all existing skins and accents have been removed from the website

oohhhhh i feel evil for just writing these!!!

That would be weird. I can imagine Tundras have mammary glands, but like an udder or something like what we bipeds have, that would be quite odd.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
[quote name="CAPozzy" date="2018-07-11 21:00:58" ] a new breed is announced! ...and the females have boobs [/quote] this killed me

this killed me
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
The Eliminate drop rate has been doubled. The catch? It now only drops in the Golem Workshop.
The Eliminate drop rate has been doubled. The catch? It now only drops in the Golem Workshop.
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-07-12 06:47:50" ] [quote name="TwilightStars" date="2018-07-11 20:43:03" ] [quote name="CyberneticWolf" date="2018-07-11 20:21:22" ] There's a 50% chance the egg won't survive. Or worse: whoever bought Animal Jam buys FR. [/quote] Oh nooooeesssssss Animal Jam [/quote] Between Animal Jam and Disney, I don't know what'd be worse. [/quote] Wait, Animal Jam? *Flashbacks* OH GOD NO [br] [quote name="Manatad" date="2018-07-11 22:56:50" ] [quote name="CAPozzy" date="2018-07-11 21:00:58" ] a new breed is announced! ...and the females have boobs [/quote] this killed me [/quote] I'm dying gfsadk;jrkfasjdklf
buggy101 wrote on 2018-07-12 06:47:50:
TwilightStars wrote on 2018-07-11 20:43:03:
CyberneticWolf wrote on 2018-07-11 20:21:22:
There's a 50% chance the egg won't survive.

Or worse: whoever bought Animal Jam buys FR.
Oh nooooeesssssss Animal Jam
Between Animal Jam and Disney, I don't know what'd be worse.
Wait, Animal Jam? *Flashbacks* OH GOD NO

Manatad wrote on 2018-07-11 22:56:50:

this killed me
I'm dying gfsadk;jrkfasjdklf
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
"you may only post 6 times a day"
"you may only post 6 times a day"
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
You can't edit/delete posts. That annoying typo you made? That's gonna be there forever and there's nothing you can do about it. That dumb thread you made in the middle of the night? That embarrassment will forever haunt your account. :'D
You can't edit/delete posts. That annoying typo you made? That's gonna be there forever and there's nothing you can do about it. That dumb thread you made in the middle of the night? That embarrassment will forever haunt your account. :'D
"Due to unpopular demand the Gem Marketplace has been changed to better match the Treasure Marketplace. The Gem Marketplace now follows the same rules, with items coming in limited amounts and the Marketplace refreshing every 5 minutes. We hope our users enjoy the equalizing change."
"Due to unpopular demand the Gem Marketplace has been changed to better match the Treasure Marketplace. The Gem Marketplace now follows the same rules, with items coming in limited amounts and the Marketplace refreshing every 5 minutes. We hope our users enjoy the equalizing change."
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
another premium currency that you can only get with real money or through crossroads trades or, basically, zophan from pfq! not saying zophan's bad but.. still [quote name="CAPozzy" date="2018-07-11 21:00:58" ] a new breed is announced! ...and the females have boobs [/quote] no. no. this is the worst one. god no
another premium currency that you can only get with real money or through crossroads trades

or, basically, zophan from pfq! not saying zophan's bad but.. still
no. no. this is the worst one. god no
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
  • Taking surveys to get treasure/gems
  • Adding a chance for Baldwin’s brew to fail and not give you a material/item
  • Gender-specific apparel
  • Limiting the number of coliseum drops you can get in a day
  • Taking surveys to get treasure/gems