Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated coli zone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
When I was still training, it was Sandswept Delta. I struggled so hard in that area and I just...still resent it now even though my grinders can defeat everything there in a few Scratches.

Now? Kelp Beds. Screw the Kelp Beds. I don't understand how anyone can train there my Lv25's keep dying in like three rounds. I hate the Kelp Beds so much.
When I was still training, it was Sandswept Delta. I struggled so hard in that area and I just...still resent it now even though my grinders can defeat everything there in a few Scratches.

Now? Kelp Beds. Screw the Kelp Beds. I don't understand how anyone can train there my Lv25's keep dying in like three rounds. I hate the Kelp Beds so much.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Mire irritates me at this point honestly.
Mire irritates me at this point honestly.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Mire and Ghostlight
I have fought way too many times there and I hate it
Mire and Ghostlight
I have fought way too many times there and I hate it
5p1NDy8.png
Golem. Workshop.
Barely lasted 2 minutes in there with two level 25s and a 5-6. Never going in what is even my flight based venue again.
Golem. Workshop.
Barely lasted 2 minutes in there with two level 25s and a 5-6. Never going in what is even my flight based venue again.
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
Ghostlight ruins because I used to farm there all the time and I'm sick of it
Ghostlight ruins because I used to farm there all the time and I'm sick of it
Mire -
....- Mire!
M I R E -..................
- Mire -
Mire -
....- Mire!
M I R E -..................
- Mire -
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
[quote name="Vhou" date="2018-06-18 15:40:29" ] Mire. It's great for leveling fodder, but it doesn't drop Eliminate. :( [/quote] And is my prison, I hate it but can't go outside of it for long.
Vhou wrote on 2018-06-18 15:40:29:
Mire.
It's great for leveling fodder, but it doesn't drop Eliminate. :(
And is my prison, I hate it but can't go outside of it for long.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Golem Workshop.

You can't use the regular farming build so everything is so much harder.

I was going to say Mire, but that place at least lets me grind fodder for money. The Golem Workshop offers nothing but pain and suffering.
Golem Workshop.

You can't use the regular farming build so everything is so much harder.

I was going to say Mire, but that place at least lets me grind fodder for money. The Golem Workshop offers nothing but pain and suffering.
uCR5SCW.png
Golem Workshop for me too. Its annoying having to change my usual coli team and fighting style when I go there (which is very rarely).

I also hate the forgotten cave because nothing good ever drops for me there and crystal pools because the bosses come up so frequently for me that I can never keep up enough breath to grind at a constant pace.
Golem Workshop for me too. Its annoying having to change my usual coli team and fighting style when I go there (which is very rarely).

I also hate the forgotten cave because nothing good ever drops for me there and crystal pools because the bosses come up so frequently for me that I can never keep up enough breath to grind at a constant pace.
XriSV9h.gif
Waterway.

I've never liked it.

The update didn't really help.
Waterway.

I've never liked it.

The update didn't really help.
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8