Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you coming back to FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lore, community, my desire to get more dragons, etc.
Lore, community, my desire to get more dragons, etc.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
Boredom
Boredom
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
[quote name="Salvation" date="2018-06-17 05:52:39" ] [quote name="Eleni" date="2018-06-16 02:07:42" ] [img]https://s8.postimg.cc/4k69vrg5h/dummy.png[/img] [/quote] [/quote] This is gold
Salvation wrote on 2018-06-17 05:52:39:
Eleni wrote on 2018-06-16 02:07:42:
dummy.png
This is gold
733EAYl.png[img][/img]
dragons. just dragons
dragons. just dragons
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
I've never once left FR (yet) and what's keeping me here are simply the dragons and breeding projects. c: I always have some kind of goal to work towards. Breeding beautiful (imo) hatchlings, fodder training, and mp sniping are my ways of making money to finish the projects. ~

Also, all the cool updates and things to come are keeping me glued.
I've never once left FR (yet) and what's keeping me here are simply the dragons and breeding projects. c: I always have some kind of goal to work towards. Breeding beautiful (imo) hatchlings, fodder training, and mp sniping are my ways of making money to finish the projects. ~

Also, all the cool updates and things to come are keeping me glued.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
My pixel dragon characters and the story I've made for them. I just can't get enough, for some reason X'D Also my familiar collection - I'm very adamant about collecting things, and won't stop until I've got everything. Maybe that's why I like Crim so much...
My pixel dragon characters and the story I've made for them. I just can't get enough, for some reason X'D Also my familiar collection - I'm very adamant about collecting things, and won't stop until I've got everything. Maybe that's why I like Crim so much...
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
I don't know. [quote name="Foxwolf273" date="2018-06-17 11:32:58" ] Boredom [/quote] Oh. I think that sounds about right. //and my wonderful friends here//
I don't know.
Foxwolf273 wrote on 2018-06-17 11:32:58:
Boredom

Oh. I think that sounds about right. //and my wonderful friends here//
pretend some cool art is here
i dont think i ever left but i did take breaks where id only feed my dragons... what's kerping me here is my art shop and partly my dragons. i don't really plan on buying more dragons and will probably sell some eventually to only having 20 permanent ones again.
i dont think i ever left but i did take breaks where id only feed my dragons... what's kerping me here is my art shop and partly my dragons. i don't really plan on buying more dragons and will probably sell some eventually to only having 20 permanent ones again.
only my dragons really. this site isn't really a shining beacon of greatness.
only my dragons really. this site isn't really a shining beacon of greatness.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Festivals and more recently, usermade accents
Festivals and more recently, usermade accents
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6