Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Brightshine Jubilee Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Mahogi

Yep, both Ming and Prakash are male goblins, and they do become an adorable couple. Thanks for reading! :)
@Mahogi

Yep, both Ming and Prakash are male goblins, and they do become an adorable couple. Thanks for reading! :)
This is making me want to join Light

YOU EVEN ADDED ACTUAL RECIPES
This is making me want to join Light

YOU EVEN ADDED ACTUAL RECIPES
sEVETai.png
@jinian

Oh snap! Goblins! I somehow from pictures thought they are dragons :) As those little cute pictures really reminded me of some simplified picture of a derg. They must be reallllly cute goblins then haha. By any chance could you name me the familiar they are after? As I recognised the rabbit, the bear and the other light familiar.
@jinian

Oh snap! Goblins! I somehow from pictures thought they are dragons :) As those little cute pictures really reminded me of some simplified picture of a derg. They must be reallllly cute goblins then haha. By any chance could you name me the familiar they are after? As I recognised the rabbit, the bear and the other light familiar.
14d3gb9.jpg
I'm so confused bsj was like 2 months ago
I'm so confused bsj was like 2 months ago
tumblr_pbdhwy7sdv1xz2nuuo5_100.pngtumblr_pbdhwy7sdv1xz2nuuo6_100.png
i miss ice dad.. || Lux || Pan || Nb || any pronoun || Shy || Ping me for my attention ||
@Mahogi

Everyone who works at the bakery is a Light festival familiar. :) Ming and Prakash are Shining Goblins. Here's a stunning fanmade portrait of one.
@Mahogi

Everyone who works at the bakery is a Light festival familiar. :) Ming and Prakash are Shining Goblins. Here's a stunning fanmade portrait of one.
@jinian

Wow goblins are very pretty in this game! I am somehow used to World of Warcraft goblins, little ugly green... things xD
And here goblins are GORGEOUS! Like.... mini dragons?? That's why I got confused haha xD And that picture is stunning indeed x.x
@jinian

Wow goblins are very pretty in this game! I am somehow used to World of Warcraft goblins, little ugly green... things xD
And here goblins are GORGEOUS! Like.... mini dragons?? That's why I got confused haha xD And that picture is stunning indeed x.x
14d3gb9.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13