Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Anniversary guesses?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Map revamp or adventure mode
Map revamp or adventure mode
4xTBSTZ.png
@vantrums I've actually really wanted a coli breed for a very long time >.> I think the only reason they might not have done it is because many people can't coli
@vantrums I've actually really wanted a coli breed for a very long time >.> I think the only reason they might not have done it is because many people can't coli
3cda778f68edf7efd57d607bd838f019.png90976abfd22eae6a41cc497bf3de8e5e.png
@SilverPug

That's a fair point but it can easily be countered with the release of Python and Morph. Making a coli breed would give more diversity (the argument for making Py/Mor coli-based) so I can see the appeal in it; I just don't have the time to coli much anymore. :c Hence why I said Swipp-based because that's something I could more feasibly work towards without spending literal hours upon hours in the coli to maybe get it.
@SilverPug

That's a fair point but it can easily be countered with the release of Python and Morph. Making a coli breed would give more diversity (the argument for making Py/Mor coli-based) so I can see the appeal in it; I just don't have the time to coli much anymore. :c Hence why I said Swipp-based because that's something I could more feasibly work towards without spending literal hours upon hours in the coli to maybe get it.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
I'm personally voting for a new breed myself, but I won't get my hopes up too far. Maybe a new coliseum venue or something would be interesting.
I'm personally voting for a new breed myself, but I won't get my hopes up too far. Maybe a new coliseum venue or something would be interesting.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
I'm trying not to get my hopes up bc I know I'm gonna be disappointed but... n e w b r e e d

that or idk lair tabs maybe
I'm trying not to get my hopes up bc I know I'm gonna be disappointed but... n e w b r e e d

that or idk lair tabs maybe
wpEE9mo.png
Adventure mode
Adventure mode
Fairgrounds! It's been a long time since something was added.
Fairgrounds! It's been a long time since something was added.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@Valore Been seeing this pop up yet I have no idea what it is... care to explain?
@Valore Been seeing this pop up yet I have no idea what it is... care to explain?
3cda778f68edf7efd57d607bd838f019.png90976abfd22eae6a41cc497bf3de8e5e.png
newwwwww breeeeeed?

in other news, this reminds me of the seagull scene from finding nemo, except instead of seagulls it's FR players and instead of "mine" it's "new breed"
newwwwww breeeeeed?

in other news, this reminds me of the seagull scene from finding nemo, except instead of seagulls it's FR players and instead of "mine" it's "new breed"
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
i really hope it's a new breed. it's been...a long time.

but i wouldn't be disappointed in a new feature or a lair revamp either, hopefully to include tabs.
i really hope it's a new breed. it's been...a long time.

but i wouldn't be disappointed in a new feature or a lair revamp either, hopefully to include tabs.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16