Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what was a Big Deal when you joined?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I don't remember exactly what happened, but I just did some looking at gene releases because I remembered Skink and Spinner being new and thinking they were awesome but they were released a couple months after I joined apparently??? And Jupiter and Saturn came out like three weeks after I joined but I don't remember that release at ALL???? I remember the release of Runes though, but I really didn't use the forums then so I don't remember how anything went down when it got released. I just remember thinking "huh, a new gene. Okay then."
I don't remember exactly what happened, but I just did some looking at gene releases because I remembered Skink and Spinner being new and thinking they were awesome but they were released a couple months after I joined apparently??? And Jupiter and Saturn came out like three weeks after I joined but I don't remember that release at ALL???? I remember the release of Runes though, but I really didn't use the forums then so I don't remember how anything went down when it got released. I just remember thinking "huh, a new gene. Okay then."
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
The thing I remember being 'big' when I joined were Coatls. They were still pretty new, all of them in the AH were at least a few hundred gems or k treasure.
The thing I remember being 'big' when I joined were Coatls. They were still pretty new, all of them in the AH were at least a few hundred gems or k treasure.
UwUnl7O.png
bee. I joined shortly after bee came out and me and my friend were discussing how bee imps were so expensive.
bee. I joined shortly after bee came out and me and my friend were discussing how bee imps were so expensive.
W1ufEjp.png
bogsneaks came out a few days after I joined!! I still see them as "that new out-of-place breed" and never part of the original family, you know?
bogsneaks came out a few days after I joined!! I still see them as "that new out-of-place breed" and never part of the original family, you know?
queen_katoe.gif
Vaults came out about a week after I joined in October of 2014. I remember glimmer being a big thing even though it had been a few months since its release when I joined. Crystal and facet were released after I joined apparently, with crystal being released four days after I joined lol.

Crystal and facet feel so old to me though, like sometimes I forget they exist as genes lol. Is okapi really that old, released January 2015? Dang it still feels pretty recent to me. It just isn't commonly seen on dragons, so that may be why.

NOTN was new and my girl Nekias was the only Noc I got from that first event. Golem workshop was new as well, i remember before there was two pages to the venues screen.
Vaults came out about a week after I joined in October of 2014. I remember glimmer being a big thing even though it had been a few months since its release when I joined. Crystal and facet were released after I joined apparently, with crystal being released four days after I joined lol.

Crystal and facet feel so old to me though, like sometimes I forget they exist as genes lol. Is okapi really that old, released January 2015? Dang it still feels pretty recent to me. It just isn't commonly seen on dragons, so that may be why.

NOTN was new and my girl Nekias was the only Noc I got from that first event. Golem workshop was new as well, i remember before there was two pages to the venues screen.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Same as OP, it was Coatls.

I made a lot of money reselling Coatls.
Same as OP, it was Coatls.

I made a lot of money reselling Coatls.
Bogsneaks and Peregrine had just been added and everyone was drooling all over them

oh the memories
Bogsneaks and Peregrine had just been added and everyone was drooling all over them

oh the memories
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I believe Metallic and Alloy were still new when I had joined. Didn't check their pricing on the AH at the time though.
I believe Metallic and Alloy were still new when I had joined. Didn't check their pricing on the AH at the time though.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Lol y’all I remember when skydancers were new and you’d shell out 25-50kT for a double-gened common breed. BACK IN MY DAY...
Lol y’all I remember when skydancers were new and you’d shell out 25-50kT for a double-gened common breed. BACK IN MY DAY...
Oh, I remember Butterfly releasing soon after I joined and was so sad that all the butterfly dragons were too expensive.
Oh, I remember Butterfly releasing soon after I joined and was so sad that all the butterfly dragons were too expensive.
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21