Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What dreams are made of.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
undel are you ok
undel are you ok
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@Bluedragon im pretty sure thats hair
@Bluedragon im pretty sure thats hair
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Undel" date="2018-04-09 01:45:19" ] Gorgeous. [size=1]I blame @/zephemeral.[/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/nooneaskedforthis.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/51056729f220dd1bcde16176d0f407b5/tumblr_oytderpXnj1s9a9yjo1_250.gif[/img]
Undel wrote on 2018-04-09 01:45:19:
Gorgeous. I blame @/zephemeral.
nooneaskedforthis.png

tumblr_oytderpXnj1s9a9yjo1_250.gif
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
I also forgot to mention this:

omae wa mou shindeiru
I also forgot to mention this:

omae wa mou shindeiru
Candies.gif
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-04-09 02:08:24" ] @ Bluedragon im pretty sure thats hair [/quote] @PixelSpiral [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/MYLJQQv78eQpO/giphy.gif[/img]
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-04-09 02:08:24:
@ Bluedragon im pretty sure thats hair

@PixelSpiral

giphy.gif
35326_s.gif
Every time I see these posts I just look at the high-rez dragon art and cry a little on the inside because I want high-rez art of all my dergs. I know that making all the art that high-rez could result in a lot of storage space but maybe there could just be a generator like in the scrying workshop because these are gorgeous and really helpful for artists or to make wallpapers or breeding cards etc.
Every time I see these posts I just look at the high-rez dragon art and cry a little on the inside because I want high-rez art of all my dergs. I know that making all the art that high-rez could result in a lot of storage space but maybe there could just be a generator like in the scrying workshop because these are gorgeous and really helpful for artists or to make wallpapers or breeding cards etc.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
Well oh
look what i’ve walked in on...
*quietly exits thread*
Well oh
look what i’ve walked in on...
*quietly exits thread*
Of course you had to put it on a male snapper, the memeiest of dragons
Of course you had to put it on a male snapper, the memeiest of dragons
@Nomo2001 theres actually a thing called waifu2x and it uses a buncha fancy algorythms to resize your image and have it look real nice
my wind pillar wallpaper is resized with that and it looks great
@Nomo2001 theres actually a thing called waifu2x and it uses a buncha fancy algorythms to resize your image and have it look real nice
my wind pillar wallpaper is resized with that and it looks great
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
He looks fabulous.
He looks fabulous.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38