Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I really ought to hand it to @PyroBlaze for showing this to me: If you do a dragon search and input Maize for the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors the DEITY DRAGONS show up in their own clans o_o

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but I think we each should go leave a message for our patron deities.

@Arcanist
@Earthshaker
@Flamecaller
@Windsinger
@Tidelord
@Shadowbinder
@Icewarden
@Stormcatcher
@Lightweaver
@Gladekeeper
@Plaguebringer

Even though their colors aren't all maize, when you search their individual coloring they don't appear.
In addition, by complete chance, my Misura is the only other dragon up there...

I really ought to hand it to @PyroBlaze for showing this to me: If you do a dragon search and input Maize for the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors the DEITY DRAGONS show up in their own clans o_o

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but I think we each should go leave a message for our patron deities.

@Arcanist
@Earthshaker
@Flamecaller
@Windsinger
@Tidelord
@Shadowbinder
@Icewarden
@Stormcatcher
@Lightweaver
@Gladekeeper
@Plaguebringer

Even though their colors aren't all maize, when you search their individual coloring they don't appear.
In addition, by complete chance, my Misura is the only other dragon up there...

~The thing I'd like most in this world is to escape it.
fxxlj9.jpg
@Kaego
Perhaps you have the only pure maize dragon on the site currently?
@Kaego
Perhaps you have the only pure maize dragon on the site currently?
@TopazMyst but why the deity dragons also???? @Kaego some people do know... but wow right :)
@TopazMyst but why the deity dragons also???? @Kaego some people do know... but wow right :)
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
You don't even have to do a specific choice. Just choose the element name and they are the first ones to appear.
You don't even have to do a specific choice. Just choose the element name and they are the first ones to appear.
While I do support critical thinking... some things are better left a mystery, hm?
While I do support critical thinking... some things are better left a mystery, hm?
@Lightweaver - Please explain why the god's lairs are lesser lairs and why the @Icewarden is the only one that doesn't take care of his clan for 15+ consecutive days? Lol

@Lightweaver - Please explain why the god's lairs are lesser lairs and why the @Icewarden is the only one that doesn't take care of his clan for 15+ consecutive days? Lol

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
Funny thought I just had... what happens if one of the deities accidentally exalts him/herself? Is this akin to dividing by zero?
Funny thought I just had... what happens if one of the deities accidentally exalts him/herself? Is this akin to dividing by zero?
I wouldn't say this is common knowledge.
I just found out today. xD

@DragnEnchantres
The Icewarden must be on a diet.
I wouldn't say this is common knowledge.
I just found out today. xD

@DragnEnchantres
The Icewarden must be on a diet.
tumblr_n5195qneZ01scuu34o2_500.png
Isn't the Tidelord the only of the deities who isn't level 100, but level 13 instead?

Also, ooh! The Lightweaver! I hope you and your Flight had a brilliant Brightshine Jubilee <3
Isn&#039;t the Tidelord the only of the deities who isn&#039;t level 100, but level 13 instead?

Also, ooh! The Lightweaver! I hope you and your Flight had a brilliant Brightshine Jubilee <3
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness - The Icewarden is also the only one to have 1001 on each stat.

But my question is why does the Arcanist have the symbol in his picture when the others don&#039;t have one? I understand the symbol and love it to death but I totally want to save a pic of him without it x3 Come give us love @Arcanist !!

@Dragoness - The Icewarden is also the only one to have 1001 on each stat.

But my question is why does the Arcanist have the symbol in his picture when the others don&#039;t have one? I understand the symbol and love it to death but I totally want to save a pic of him without it x3 Come give us love @Arcanist !!

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7