Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight change...again
So this'll be the 4th time now that I've changed flights. I've gone from Nature to wind to plague.
I joined the plague flight almost purely for the aesthetic.
Now, don't get me wrong.. I absolutely LOVE the plague aesthetic.
The eyes, the colors, the plaguebringer herself...
But recently for the past few months I've been sorta paranoid about my health. So much so that I can't go a single day without believing at some point that I'm dying. (Which I'm not, I hope)

So yeah, being in a flight where the whole shabang is based off of disease and death is not really something I wanna be a part of at the moment.
I've been thinking about joining a flight that best suits my personality, so maybe if I put down some of my personality traits then some nice people can help me choose a new flight. c:
Also, keep in mind that I don't have enough gems for a flight change just yet, but hopefully I'll be able to buy some gems soon!

So here is some stuff about me:
I never talk to anyone at school, I like to keep things to myself. I'm really intuitive and observant. I love nature and all that flora and fauna jazz, especially snowy or icy things. (Winter is my favorite season)
The concept of death scares me, but I am a pretty edgy child (according to my older sister) I can be incredibly hotheaded (sometimes) I'm always tired 24/7 and constantly screaming on the inside. I enjoy drawing and reading. I also love stuffed animals. owo I'm really shy and can't talk to literally anyone in person. (Unless it's friends or family) I can hold grudges VERY easily, and I'm incredibly judgmental. However, I am quite kind and friendly according to my mom. (Thanks mom)
So this'll be the 4th time now that I've changed flights. I've gone from Nature to wind to plague.
I joined the plague flight almost purely for the aesthetic.
Now, don't get me wrong.. I absolutely LOVE the plague aesthetic.
The eyes, the colors, the plaguebringer herself...
But recently for the past few months I've been sorta paranoid about my health. So much so that I can't go a single day without believing at some point that I'm dying. (Which I'm not, I hope)

So yeah, being in a flight where the whole shabang is based off of disease and death is not really something I wanna be a part of at the moment.
I've been thinking about joining a flight that best suits my personality, so maybe if I put down some of my personality traits then some nice people can help me choose a new flight. c:
Also, keep in mind that I don't have enough gems for a flight change just yet, but hopefully I'll be able to buy some gems soon!

So here is some stuff about me:
I never talk to anyone at school, I like to keep things to myself. I'm really intuitive and observant. I love nature and all that flora and fauna jazz, especially snowy or icy things. (Winter is my favorite season)
The concept of death scares me, but I am a pretty edgy child (according to my older sister) I can be incredibly hotheaded (sometimes) I'm always tired 24/7 and constantly screaming on the inside. I enjoy drawing and reading. I also love stuffed animals. owo I'm really shy and can't talk to literally anyone in person. (Unless it's friends or family) I can hold grudges VERY easily, and I'm incredibly judgmental. However, I am quite kind and friendly according to my mom. (Thanks mom)
atla-pixilart-1.png
If you love snowy or icy things, I'd suggest Ice. I hear they're really cool (har), but also a nice group of people who are understanding of social anxiety and like cute cuddly things like stuffed animals, kittens, Icewarden (well, he looks cute and cuddly anyway :P), and there's some edge to Ice lore.

(I'm not in Ice, but I know people who are who seem pretty awesome.)
If you love snowy or icy things, I'd suggest Ice. I hear they're really cool (har), but also a nice group of people who are understanding of social anxiety and like cute cuddly things like stuffed animals, kittens, Icewarden (well, he looks cute and cuddly anyway :P), and there's some edge to Ice lore.

(I'm not in Ice, but I know people who are who seem pretty awesome.)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Shadow sounds like a good fit based on the introvertion, the Edginess, the love for toys and such. Shadow's about the dark, it's about playing in moonlight, about hiding from your parents in clothe racks and popping out to scare them, about staring into your reflection in a pond at night, about embracing the monster under the bed and realising it wasn't so bad at all.

Though you might want to consider flight size, eye colour and also dominance, because Shadow's eyes aren't very popular, the flight is just a bit too big, and we're bad at dominance. If you want discounts and stuff Light or Earth are go-to's.
Shadow sounds like a good fit based on the introvertion, the Edginess, the love for toys and such. Shadow's about the dark, it's about playing in moonlight, about hiding from your parents in clothe racks and popping out to scare them, about staring into your reflection in a pond at night, about embracing the monster under the bed and realising it wasn't so bad at all.

Though you might want to consider flight size, eye colour and also dominance, because Shadow's eyes aren't very popular, the flight is just a bit too big, and we're bad at dominance. If you want discounts and stuff Light or Earth are go-to's.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@JonTargaryen

That sounds pretty cool. c:
I've always loved the ice flight, so ice will definitely be my first choice if nothing else interests me.

@Rexcaliburr

Shadow is a pretty big flight.. but I'll consider it. After all, I do love the aesthetic! And I think the eyes are really pretty too.
@JonTargaryen

That sounds pretty cool. c:
I've always loved the ice flight, so ice will definitely be my first choice if nothing else interests me.

@Rexcaliburr

Shadow is a pretty big flight.. but I'll consider it. After all, I do love the aesthetic! And I think the eyes are really pretty too.
atla-pixilart-1.png
Shadow would match your username too :D
Shadow would match your username too :D
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@DancingHare

Oh, I guess it would! CX
@DancingHare

Oh, I guess it would! CX
atla-pixilart-1.png
@DragonViolet

Wind has really good, happy vibes. Corgis, too. We have mentoring, games, and fun activities! While we don't do dom much, when we do, we really push! Also, the eyes are gorgeous.
@DragonViolet

Wind has really good, happy vibes. Corgis, too. We have mentoring, games, and fun activities! While we don't do dom much, when we do, we really push! Also, the eyes are gorgeous.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT