Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RNG WHY
RNG GIVES ME nooooo broken bone bottles and COLI gives me NOOO wax! I need that swan.... *Phoenix dies before U*
RNG GIVES ME nooooo broken bone bottles and COLI gives me NOOO wax! I need that swan.... *Phoenix dies before U*
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Ugh, same, the Coli isn't giving me either... It's like the Coral Carpenters went on vacation and the Webwings are holding onto their skulls for dear life... -.-
Ugh, same, the Coli isn't giving me either... It's like the Coral Carpenters went on vacation and the Webwings are holding onto their skulls for dear life... -.-
FooterAds.gif
[quote name="violinistshewolf" date="2018-02-17 15:21:03" ] Ugh, same, the Coli isn't giving me either... It's like the Coral Carpenters went on vacation and the Webwings are holding onto their skulls for dear life... -.- [/quote] Think about that sentence for a moment. Their life is very dear to them and closely linked to keeping their skull XD
violinistshewolf wrote on 2018-02-17 15:21:03:

Think about that sentence for a moment. Their life is very dear to them and closely linked to keeping their skull XD
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
i was trying to grind for that wax the other day and hardly any coral carpenters appeared. and when they did, they wouldn't drop the wax.

i got frustrated and ended up having to buy the stuff from the AH.
i was trying to grind for that wax the other day and hardly any coral carpenters appeared. and when they did, they wouldn't drop the wax.

i got frustrated and ended up having to buy the stuff from the AH.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I have extra skulls if anyone wants them since I had already been hoarding them so I have the swan. I'm out of the other thing tho
I have extra skulls if anyone wants them since I had already been hoarding them so I have the swan. I'm out of the other thing tho
i'm getting distracted by your signature
i'm getting distracted by your signature
[quote name="CrAZDragon" date="2018-02-17 16:58:29" ] [quote name="violinistshewolf" date="2018-02-17 15:21:03" ] Ugh, same, the Coli isn't giving me either... It's like the Coral Carpenters went on vacation and the Webwings are holding onto their skulls for dear life... -.- [/quote] Think about that sentence for a moment. Their life is very dear to them and closely linked to keeping their skull XD [/quote]
CrAZDragon wrote on 2018-02-17 16:58:29:
violinistshewolf wrote on 2018-02-17 15:21:03:

Think about that sentence for a moment. Their life is very dear to them and closely linked to keeping their skull XD
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT