Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If You Were A Dragon...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd definitely be a male snapper.... I am pretty nerdy for the most part and also goofy. I tend to think that male snappers are goofy and laid back like I am for the most part.
I'd definitely be a male snapper.... I am pretty nerdy for the most part and also goofy. I tend to think that male snappers are goofy and laid back like I am for the most part.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
probably female ridgeback
probably female ridgeback
As much as I'd love to be an Imp or Skydancer, I'd probably be a Tundra for sure. Big, quiet, fluffy, forgetful, and unable to live in warmer climates, that's me! :D
As much as I'd love to be an Imp or Skydancer, I'd probably be a Tundra for sure. Big, quiet, fluffy, forgetful, and unable to live in warmer climates, that's me! :D
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@Gaming4Lyfe

I CANNOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE THAN I CURRENTLY AM
@Gaming4Lyfe

I CANNOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE THAN I CURRENTLY AM
AddText_05-04-01.51.15.png
If going by looks I'd be a Guardian male because I'm built like a linebacker.

If going by personality I'd be a Skydancer because empathy, being sensitive, gentle, and all that. People who know me IRL often assume I'm this big tough scary guy and then they find out I'm like "KITTENS!!!!" and I try to be nice and helpful and stuff.
If going by looks I'd be a Guardian male because I'm built like a linebacker.

If going by personality I'd be a Skydancer because empathy, being sensitive, gentle, and all that. People who know me IRL often assume I'm this big tough scary guy and then they find out I'm like "KITTENS!!!!" and I try to be nice and helpful and stuff.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
If going by looks: Snapper

If going by personality: Imp (my dragonself, who is also my avatar, would probably be me tbh, though I haven't written any of her lore/personality/history out yet)
If going by looks: Snapper

If going by personality: Imp (my dragonself, who is also my avatar, would probably be me tbh, though I haven't written any of her lore/personality/history out yet)
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
I'd say a spiral because I'm energetic and talkative. If we went by looks, probably a skydancer due to my long, spindly limbs and narrow eyes.
I'd say a spiral because I'm energetic and talkative. If we went by looks, probably a skydancer due to my long, spindly limbs and narrow eyes.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Coatl except I have EARS
Coatl except I have EARS
Lightning Runestone
by personality, its hard to distinguish between spiral and coatl
by personality, its hard to distinguish between spiral and coatl
ice.gif
Well, I took a "What Dragon Breed Are You?" quiz and got Spiral.
Well, I took a "What Dragon Breed Are You?" quiz and got Spiral.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8