Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you hoard and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I hoard leucistic crows, flutes, ivory combs, geckos, snakes, sugarstalkers, and bells. They're very pretty to me! It's satisfying to have them around. [item=leucistic crow][item=flute][item=cheerful chime][item=ivory comb][item=sugarstalker]
I hoard leucistic crows, flutes, ivory combs, geckos, snakes, sugarstalkers, and bells. They're very pretty to me! It's satisfying to have them around.

Leucistic Crow Flute Cheerful Chime Ivory Comb Sugarstalker
I hoard the deity effigies. I've found them to be pretty rare, and they're just a lovely example of the depth of FR's lore. My personal favorites - [item=Windsinger Painted Vase][item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting][item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol][item=Tidelord Seashell Decoration]
I hoard the deity effigies. I've found them to be pretty rare, and they're just a lovely example of the depth of FR's lore.

My personal favorites -
Windsinger Painted Vase Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Tidelord Seashell Decoration
Exhausted and severely depressed.
[item=deepsea yawner] [item=humpback anglerfish] i think they're the coolest things!!!!!
Deepsea Yawner Humpback Anglerfish i think they're the coolest things!!!!!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
[item=depleted sacridite] I just think they look nice.
Depleted Sacridite I just think they look nice.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
[item=fir branch][item=dried cedar branch] leaf is great
Fir Branch Dried Cedar Branch

leaf is great
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
[item=kelp tender plush][item=mammertee plushie][item=moth-eaten mith doll][item=stuffed mith][item=worn pincushion][item=stuffed pincushion][item=stuffed alstroemeria fox][item=flowering vulpine plushie] [b][i]ALL THE PLUSHIES.[/i][/b] also these [item=metal claws] because they looks exactly like a thing from this book series I really like
Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Moth-eaten Mith Doll Stuffed Mith Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Flowering Vulpine Plushie

ALL THE PLUSHIES.

also these Metal Claws
because they looks exactly like a thing from this book series I really like
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
i hoard iron wrenches, im planning to have a clan of mechanics so it fits with the lore. i end up spending a lot of time in golem workshop so i usually just end up collecting them anyway. also, they look cool. [item=iron wrench]
i hoard iron wrenches, im planning to have a clan of mechanics so it fits with the lore. i end up spending a lot of time in golem workshop so i usually just end up collecting them anyway. also, they look cool.

Iron Wrench
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
I hoard gemstones in general as well as plushies because those are the things I also collect IRL
I hoard gemstones in general as well as plushies because those are the things I also collect IRL
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
[center][item=rat tangle][item=pale prince] I hoard them because I love rats. Also, the rat tangle looks like one my rats, while the pale prince looks like the other. It's perfect![/center]
Rat Tangle Pale Prince

I hoard them because I love rats. Also, the rat tangle looks like one my rats, while the pale prince looks like the other. It's perfect!
salamanders, newts, and crested newts because I love newts and salamanders.

wildwood and sakura owlets because I love owls.

dwarf fawn and micro deer because I love deer.

bloody snapdragons and madame snapdragons because snapdragons are my favorite flowers.

Jasper, bloodstone, and moonstone because I'm a sucker for pretty, shiny things.

And Shadowbinder Onyx Idol and Faded Shadowbinder Effigy because I love droolmom.

salamanders, newts, and crested newts because I love newts and salamanders.

wildwood and sakura owlets because I love owls.

dwarf fawn and micro deer because I love deer.

bloody snapdragons and madame snapdragons because snapdragons are my favorite flowers.

Jasper, bloodstone, and moonstone because I'm a sucker for pretty, shiny things.

And Shadowbinder Onyx Idol and Faded Shadowbinder Effigy because I love droolmom.

She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11