Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help A Newbie Choose New Flight?
1 2 3
With the dragon colors you plan on breeding, I'd go with either Arcane or Ice for the eye color.
With the dragon colors you plan on breeding, I'd go with either Arcane or Ice for the eye color.
@LadyAngelHeart

Actually, ice is pretty into dom, although definitely not as much as Earth. We're also pretty artsy. It's a good flight for breeding projects because of the neutral eyes, but if you really want to get breeding try joining Nest Network. It's a project which lets people loan each others nests for free whenever needed.
@LadyAngelHeart

Actually, ice is pretty into dom, although definitely not as much as Earth. We're also pretty artsy. It's a good flight for breeding projects because of the neutral eyes, but if you really want to get breeding try joining Nest Network. It's a project which lets people loan each others nests for free whenever needed.
XgFzLz3.gif
@Hunters

I take it your in ice then? I do think I'm leaning towards Ice and maybe i can loan out my dessert pairs to an earth nest if i want them to have the brown. I'm probably getting in way over my head too fast cuz I don't know how a lot of things work but want to be involved. Not even a week in yet.

Nest Network.. interesting..ill have to look into this.
@Hunters

I take it your in ice then? I do think I'm leaning towards Ice and maybe i can loan out my dessert pairs to an earth nest if i want them to have the brown. I'm probably getting in way over my head too fast cuz I don't know how a lot of things work but want to be involved. Not even a week in yet.

Nest Network.. interesting..ill have to look into this.
6f1bfba40ce1d676cba1dea63e47273e.png
@LadyAngelHeart
Could try Ice, they have colors that could possibly fit.

Also this is completely unrelated but I’d like to direct you to your user ID
@LadyAngelHeart
Could try Ice, they have colors that could possibly fit.

Also this is completely unrelated but I’d like to direct you to your user ID
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
@Dragonkitty

What about my user ID?
@Dragonkitty

What about my user ID?
Pers'nally what with the nest network I wouldn't recommend a flight swap for eye color unless you're planning an ice-themed hatchery. If you are planning a hatchery I recommend looking into what goes into that *first*, because selling dragons in this game for profit is HARD. I don't want to rain on your parade, and you're of course free to ignore my opinion :P but fact is there are a *lot* of dragons on this site and a limited amount of lair space. And I'd hate for you to leave a flight you otherwise really like (even though all of the flights have great communities) just to run into more problems.
Pers'nally what with the nest network I wouldn't recommend a flight swap for eye color unless you're planning an ice-themed hatchery. If you are planning a hatchery I recommend looking into what goes into that *first*, because selling dragons in this game for profit is HARD. I don't want to rain on your parade, and you're of course free to ignore my opinion :P but fact is there are a *lot* of dragons on this site and a limited amount of lair space. And I'd hate for you to leave a flight you otherwise really like (even though all of the flights have great communities) just to run into more problems.
wq9PoXA.png
@LadyAngelHeart
Just the order of it in particular, that’s all c:
@LadyAngelHeart
Just the order of it in particular, that’s all c:
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
@BlueJaysFeather

I doubt I'd attempt a hatchery. That requires a lot of pairs and a lot of effort.. and it would stink for a lot of people to want something from a pair and they only have like 1 kid. I wouldn't want that guilt. Yes I want a lot of dessert kids but thats just cuz I love the visual of it. There are enough hatcheries from what I've seen. I just wanna make some pretties for myself and my friends <3 .. who are all in different flights so that doesn't help me choose.

For me personally, I don't like purple eyes. I think its fine if you have blue/purple/black kids..but I like matching colors....soooo if i leave its more... for my dragons I want them to look like THIS and which would I use more..brown eyes or light blue eyes. I'm not really attached to shadow at all. I just wanted other people to tell me what their flights were like cuz I can't see other flight's forums to know?

@BlueJaysFeather

I doubt I'd attempt a hatchery. That requires a lot of pairs and a lot of effort.. and it would stink for a lot of people to want something from a pair and they only have like 1 kid. I wouldn't want that guilt. Yes I want a lot of dessert kids but thats just cuz I love the visual of it. There are enough hatcheries from what I've seen. I just wanna make some pretties for myself and my friends <3 .. who are all in different flights so that doesn't help me choose.

For me personally, I don't like purple eyes. I think its fine if you have blue/purple/black kids..but I like matching colors....soooo if i leave its more... for my dragons I want them to look like THIS and which would I use more..brown eyes or light blue eyes. I'm not really attached to shadow at all. I just wanted other people to tell me what their flights were like cuz I can't see other flight's forums to know?

@LadyAngelHeart

I'd recommend Ice or Earth based on the breeding plans you mentioned. Ice gives white eyes (or very pale blue in some breeds), and Earth has a nice deep brown that I personally really like. Other people have already pointed it out but Earth gets dominance quite a bit, which is really nice for geneing projects. Shadow's a big flight but we hardly ever get dominance. :P I don't see Ice getting it very often, either, though so won't be much of a change there. Earth, on the other hand, is the smallest flight so the community will be fairly small as well--though I can't attest to how active it is.
@LadyAngelHeart

I'd recommend Ice or Earth based on the breeding plans you mentioned. Ice gives white eyes (or very pale blue in some breeds), and Earth has a nice deep brown that I personally really like. Other people have already pointed it out but Earth gets dominance quite a bit, which is really nice for geneing projects. Shadow's a big flight but we hardly ever get dominance. :P I don't see Ice getting it very often, either, though so won't be much of a change there. Earth, on the other hand, is the smallest flight so the community will be fairly small as well--though I can't attest to how active it is.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@LadyAngelHeart I've been in both Nature and Water flight. While I wasn't very active in the water flight the people were nice and they have dark blue eyes. The nature flight aesthetic is very nice I love the dark green eyes and everyone is extremely friendly. Earth probably has the most neutral eyes with the brown and I know they are dom centered along with light which has kind of golden-yellow eyes. The lightning seems friendly enough and they have really pretty light blue eyes which I love.
@LadyAngelHeart I've been in both Nature and Water flight. While I wasn't very active in the water flight the people were nice and they have dark blue eyes. The nature flight aesthetic is very nice I love the dark green eyes and everyone is extremely friendly. Earth probably has the most neutral eyes with the brown and I know they are dom centered along with light which has kind of golden-yellow eyes. The lightning seems friendly enough and they have really pretty light blue eyes which I love.
1 2 3