Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Done! See 1st post ann
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73
Eeeeee I got my letter! LET'S GO SHOPPING!
Eeeeee I got my letter! LET'S GO SHOPPING!
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
I'm eagerly awaiting my match. We will see how well I am able to spoil my giftee!
I'm eagerly awaiting my match. We will see how well I am able to spoil my giftee!
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Minty

Quick Question - do we message our Elf if we need help figuring out what an item is?
@Minty

Quick Question - do we message our Elf if we need help figuring out what an item is?
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
@minty once again, thanks for running this. Is the discord going to open up sometime soonish like last year?
@minty once again, thanks for running this. Is the discord going to open up sometime soonish like last year?
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
@ColorBlindBrat -- Feel free! Your elf (me!) will do their best to help you. Or get some of the other elves in on the action and we'll figure it out as a group.

@Iymarra -- Thank you for joining!! I'll need to discuss with the other elves about it. We'll need a few folks to be able to manage it and make sure that we aren't breaking any FR rules. :) Last year we busted it out around delivery time, but it might be fun to make it early.
@ColorBlindBrat -- Feel free! Your elf (me!) will do their best to help you. Or get some of the other elves in on the action and we'll figure it out as a group.

@Iymarra -- Thank you for joining!! I'll need to discuss with the other elves about it. We'll need a few folks to be able to manage it and make sure that we aren't breaking any FR rules. :) Last year we busted it out around delivery time, but it might be fun to make it early.
WHEEZES, I missed the sign up.. Oh well, that's a shame.
WHEEZES, I missed the sign up.. Oh well, that's a shame.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Norimn @Cerion @Valikor @heartcrusher1 @Imani @slothqueenxx @theAbby @Gem4567 @Sunabi @Arakhne @themirrorswish @kriski @squidragon @Lallie @AetherSeer @GrackleDragon @auroshen

Good evening! Just a quick ping to let you know that your elf has notified me that there may be a slight delay on the welcome letters. Some poor Tundra has gotten lost on their way!

Please give your elf until rollover on December 5 to send out their letters. Thank you for your understanding!
@Norimn @Cerion @Valikor @heartcrusher1 @Imani @slothqueenxx @theAbby @Gem4567 @Sunabi @Arakhne @themirrorswish @kriski @squidragon @Lallie @AetherSeer @GrackleDragon @auroshen

Good evening! Just a quick ping to let you know that your elf has notified me that there may be a slight delay on the welcome letters. Some poor Tundra has gotten lost on their way!

Please give your elf until rollover on December 5 to send out their letters. Thank you for your understanding!
@minty
That's fine :)
Best of luck on finding your lost Tundra
@minty
That's fine :)
Best of luck on finding your lost Tundra
giphy.gif
That's cool. I'll have some hot chocolate out for the Tundra! :^)
That's cool. I'll have some hot chocolate out for the Tundra! :^)
I'm so sad I missed this by a day ugh
I'm so sad I missed this by a day ugh
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73