Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My insane RNG luck
1 2
So yesterday I found an Arcane egg and a Wind egg within 5 minutes and today I got a Light egg from scavenging. RNG are you OK?
So yesterday I found an Arcane egg and a Wind egg within 5 minutes and today I got a Light egg from scavenging. RNG are you OK?
QPhiJOS.png
And here I've been digging for a week straight and haven't got anything better than a rusted chest.
And here I've been digging for a week straight and haven't got anything better than a rusted chest.
@DragonoftheVoid share some of that luck with me *rolls around in thread*
@DragonoftheVoid share some of that luck with me *rolls around in thread*
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
[quote name="Azeira" date=2017-11-21 19:17:48] And here I've been digging for a week straight and haven't got anything better than a rusted chest. [/quote] make that a month
Azeira wrote on 2017-11-21:

make that a month
tUjSZIC.png
Rubs for good luck

Wow! That's lucky! I forgot to use my gathering turns today, so Maybe i'll get something good.
Rubs for good luck

Wow! That's lucky! I forgot to use my gathering turns today, so Maybe i'll get something good.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
[quote name="Youmeanies" date=2017-11-21 21:01:21] [quote name="Azeira" date=2017-11-21 19:17:48] And here I've been digging for a week straight and haven't got anything better than a rusted chest. [/quote] make that a month [/quote] You mean scavenging..? I thought the only way to get eggs was from scavenging, not digging
Youmeanies wrote on 2017-11-21:
Azeira wrote on 2017-11-21:

make that a month
You mean scavenging..? I thought the only way to get eggs was from scavenging, not digging
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Thanks! I hate it
took all me rng luck for the next 17 years.
(lmao, nice tho)
Thanks! I hate it
took all me rng luck for the next 17 years.
(lmao, nice tho)
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@SugarRose22 no, for chests
@SugarRose22 no, for chests
tUjSZIC.png
@Youmeanies
Ah! My apologies, I thought it was about getting eggs! Sorry!
@Youmeanies
Ah! My apologies, I thought it was about getting eggs! Sorry!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
1 2