Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | eliminate my wallet
1 2 3 4
Just checked the AH... Elims are going for almsot 500kt/500g now, and honestly that is... absolutely ridiculous. I've been grinding in the coli nearly every day since I joined almost a year ago, and have NEVER had one drop.

Why is the drop rate so low? Elim being expensive is fine, it's the most essential part of many builds, so it makes sense that it'd be more valuable, but it's getting out of hand.

What are y'alls thoughts?
Just checked the AH... Elims are going for almsot 500kt/500g now, and honestly that is... absolutely ridiculous. I've been grinding in the coli nearly every day since I joined almost a year ago, and have NEVER had one drop.

Why is the drop rate so low? Elim being expensive is fine, it's the most essential part of many builds, so it makes sense that it'd be more valuable, but it's getting out of hand.

What are y'alls thoughts?
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
[quote name="Ribombee" date=2017-11-21 19:03:10] it's getting out of hand. [/quote]
Ribombee wrote on 2017-11-21:
it's getting out of hand.
- order
[item=eliminate] [item=journeyman satchels] rip
Eliminate
Journeyman Satchels

rip
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I've been grinding for 1 myself, and after 2,000 battles decided to just buy one.
If I happen to get 1 down the line, well, at least they sell nice?

I don't know if I'd want them to be easier to find ...
Just because being able to win/obtain that one valuable item and turn a profit is likely the high-light of any grinding done in Coli.

I've been grinding for 1 myself, and after 2,000 battles decided to just buy one.
If I happen to get 1 down the line, well, at least they sell nice?

I don't know if I'd want them to be easier to find ...
Just because being able to win/obtain that one valuable item and turn a profit is likely the high-light of any grinding done in Coli.

@Megina I totally understand the thrill of finally getting a super-expensive item, but... I've easily done more than 10000 battles and haven't seen one, not to mention the folks who have done more than me. I just wish they'd bump it up ever-so-slightly, so that it's closer to the 100-200kt range instead of 500. [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcuoBe0o1qzckow.gif[/img]
@Megina

I totally understand the thrill of finally getting a super-expensive item, but...
I've easily done more than 10000 battles and haven't seen one, not to mention the folks who have done more than me. I just wish they'd bump it up ever-so-slightly, so that it's closer to the 100-200kt range instead of 500. tumblr_m9gcuoBe0o1qzckow.gif

@Ribombee
I could side with that.
And here I thought 2k was a lot, jeez.

Also getting flustered after all the Chipskinks I've slaughtered I still don't have a familiar.
My luck is awful with items I actually want though.
@Ribombee
I could side with that.
And here I thought 2k was a lot, jeez.

Also getting flustered after all the Chipskinks I've slaughtered I still don't have a familiar.
My luck is awful with items I actually want though.
@Megina

I think I stole all your Chipskinks, because I had so many at one point I was melting them down at Baldwins lol
@Megina

I think I stole all your Chipskinks, because I had so many at one point I was melting them down at Baldwins lol

@Ribombee
Oh my gosh, haha.
I had Ragepuffs for days at one point.

Is there like a chart somewhere with official drop rates though?
@Ribombee
Oh my gosh, haha.
I had Ragepuffs for days at one point.

Is there like a chart somewhere with official drop rates though?
@Megina
Possibly! I'm not sure where though.

I haven't found any Puffs, Raging or Sweet. They're so cute, too!
@Megina
Possibly! I'm not sure where though.

I haven't found any Puffs, Raging or Sweet. They're so cute, too!

@Ribombee
Next time one drops for me I'll chuck it your way!
I just sold all my extras early today though xvx;;
@Ribombee
Next time one drops for me I'll chuck it your way!
I just sold all my extras early today though xvx;;
1 2 3 4