Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Waaaaaaa I can't believe it!
1 2 3
[quote name="LightningShatter" date=2017-10-19 12:35:45] My friend just got an egg and it's his second week on FR... I am very jelly. [/quote] @LightningShatter the probability of a newer player finding an egg while gathering is higher than an older player, because as their gathering skill levels up, the pool becomes wider. while the pool is smaller, there is a greater chance for an egg. ^^
LightningShatter wrote on 2017-10-19:
My friend just got an egg and it's his second week on FR... I am very jelly.

@LightningShatter

the probability of a newer player finding an egg while gathering is higher than an older player, because as their gathering skill levels up, the pool becomes wider. while the pool is smaller, there is a greater chance for an egg. ^^
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
[quote name="ShianneJanelle" date=2017-10-19 14:17:41] *rubs eggs* gimme that luck! (no seriously, that is incredible! congrats, very lucky ^.^) [/quote] Guys. This thread is legitmately lucky. I was in the Volcanic Vents doing a challenge and I just dropped a Hydra *-*
ShianneJanelle wrote on 2017-10-19:
*rubs eggs*

gimme that luck! (no seriously, that is incredible! congrats, very lucky ^.^)

Guys. This thread is legitmately lucky. I was in the Volcanic Vents doing a challenge and I just dropped a Hydra *-*
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
Very very lucky! Congrats.
Very very lucky! Congrats.
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
1 2 3