Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TFW your fiercest dragon is level 1
1 2
"Meet Talonflame. He is the fiercest, deadliest fighter in his entire flight and guards his lair from the Shade and evil intruders."

(Looks at stats)

(It's a level 1)

*intimidated*
"Meet Talonflame. He is the fiercest, deadliest fighter in his entire flight and guards his lair from the Shade and evil intruders."

(Looks at stats)

(It's a level 1)

*intimidated*
- order
Imagine how powerful he'll be at level 25. It's a public service not letting him train.
Imagine how powerful he'll be at level 25. It's a public service not letting him train.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date=2017-10-10 13:13:50] Imagine how powerful he'll be at level 25. It's a public service not letting him train. [/quote]
Lonin wrote on 2017-10-10:

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
He's so powerful, he can equip every existing stone at level 1. Level restrictions? Don't need those. Limited amount of slots? Nope. Not being able to equip stones from other flights? He can equip stones from any flight.
He's so powerful, he can equip every existing stone at level 1. Level restrictions? Don't need those. Limited amount of slots? Nope. Not being able to equip stones from other flights? He can equip stones from any flight.
ex5BGkW.png
One dragon coli team. The second he levels up there is no stopping him
One dragon coli team. The second he levels up there is no stopping him
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I made it my goal to level most of my dragons past 20. Because they're all warriors.

It's hell.
I made it my goal to level most of my dragons past 20. Because they're all warriors.

It's hell.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
such a powerful level one!
such a powerful level one!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
My lore: 50% of these dragons are amazingly skilled fighter who will kick your butt

According to the site: 3 level 25s and a slew of half-hearted leveled favorites.
My lore: 50% of these dragons are amazingly skilled fighter who will kick your butt

According to the site: 3 level 25s and a slew of half-hearted leveled favorites.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

When the dragon is supposed to be some amazing scholar with all the secrets of the universe
And their intelligence is 4
When the dragon is supposed to be some amazing scholar with all the secrets of the universe
And their intelligence is 4
Actually :

TFW the past FIVE TIMES you've bred a pair, they only have two eggs.

FIVE. TIMES. One pair even just had 1 egg once. Am I cursed?
Actually :

TFW the past FIVE TIMES you've bred a pair, they only have two eggs.

FIVE. TIMES. One pair even just had 1 egg once. Am I cursed?
ice.gif
1 2